Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number

About Simply Perfect Weddings

For over 4 years Simply Perfect has been planning weddings and events for many couples and organizations in the DFW area. My business has always been an exciting adventure that I love every minute of. With all the different events we have done we always provide quality, professional work with a creative touch that will make your event a guaranteed success. Each bride is given a first class experience regardless of their needs. I ensure that every customer's event is one that will be remembered forever.

VuCake
Dance
Bubbles

8 Reviews for Simply Perfect Weddings

Mellissa · Married on 09/03/2011

Kirtna was simply wonderful and worth every penny! I had hired Kirtna for the full service. She was able to help me stay on task and on schedule and managed to stay patient with me as I suffered from decision fatigue and stress from my full time job. I had a bit of an issue that I had gotten myself into with 2 different decorators and Kirtna and Kristen were able to get the issue resolved without having to go to court! Whew! The month and day of the wedding, Kirtna was absolutely wonderful with communication and making sure that everyone was on the same page. More than anything, having Kirtna by my side taking care of everything on my wedding day allowed me, my family, and my wedding party to relax and truly enoy the big day. I loved working with Kirtna and am very satisfied with her work!

Sent on 09/07/2011

Julia · Married on 01/16/2010

Simply Perfect Weddings are the best in the DFW area. There is no one else like them. Don't even waste your time on trying to find someone else to do your wedding,because you have already found the right vendor and that is Simply Perfect Weddings.

Sent on 02/14/2010

Jenna · Married on 12/19/2009

Simply Perfect Weddings provided everything and more for my wedding day. My parents worked and traveled and I was living in a different city throughout most of the wedding planning. Kristin took care of everything! She always checked in to see if I needed anything and provided excellent guidance throughout the process. I had not clear vision and knew nothing about flowers, but she helped to make everything come together and look fantastic! I give her and her assistant my highest recommendation. Simply Perfect Weddings provided my husband and I with Simply the Perfect Wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Simply Perfect Weddings FAQ

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Simply Perfect Weddings to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Michis Hair Design, Pure Luxe Bridal
    Michis Hair Design, Pure Luxe Bridal Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Kristen at several weddings. She is so organized, a great wedding planner and is just simply nice. I remember the first time I met her and she introduced herself, said hello, and had a smile on her face. I don't see that very often in this business, people taking time to introduce themselves to the other vendors working on the wedding. I have referred Kristen to many brides for this reason. You want someone whom is pleasant to be around, all day, to help you with your wedding. She is charming, respectful, on time, professional, and just a great wedding planner. She is someone to have on your team.

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• Grapevine, 76051 See on map