Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23467 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Simply Perfect Event

The Simply Perfect Event is a wedding planning service operating out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. Founder Lindsey Hocker is a dynamic and energetic planner who is passionate about helping her clients achieve their goals to create an unforgettable wedding experience. Whatever your vision for your perfect day might look like, she will help you get there with maximum efficiency and minimal stress.

From vendor referrals to venue layout, Lindsey helps couples every step of the way to make sure their weddings flow as seamlessly as possible. To ensure optimum satisfaction, she specifically caters to each client’s budget and stylistic preferences. A full range of organizational services are available, as well as day-of assistance with the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. The extensive selection of services available through The Simply Perfect Event includes:

• Complimentary consultations

The Simply Perfect Event 6
The Simply Perfect Event 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Zimmermann · Married on 09/01/2019

My Wedding Fairy God Mother!

I don't even know where to begin with Lindsey! I'm a classic over-thinker, worry over every single detail and am generally a hot mess. Even from a few hours away, Lindsey was able to calm my nerves, kept my eye on the prize, and took all of our thoughts and ideas and turned our wedding day into an absolute dream come true. Our wedding was perfection- We were able to just show up, get ready and had the absolute time of our lives without worrying about a single thing- Lindsey and Ashley just took care of every single thing so we were able to enjoy every last second. I swear they can read minds. Everything came together so seamlessly and we absolutely could not have done it without her and her team. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Katherine · Married on 09/02/2018

I can honestly say without Lindsey at simply perfect events, I would not have had a wedding. Growing up, I was never the girl that dreamed of my wedding day. Before my wedding, I wanted to elope. But I’m so thankful that my pigheaded husband insisted on a wedding and that we went with Lindsey to help us make it perfect. It was our dream wedding that I never knew I wanted.

She had her hands full. I had no idea what I wanted. I told her I loved sunflowers and mason jars but didn’t want anything rustic. I had never seen or used Pinterest. And heaven forbid please don’t put blush anywhere in my wedding.

She took what little I was able to give her and turned our backyard wedding into a garden party affair fit for a bride and groom. The table settings were perfectly curated, I can’t believe I just said that. From the linens to the gold flatware I was originally against to the candles and the handmade runner she made my husband and me. (We kept it) everything was stunning. The clear top tent and the vendors she suggested all pulled through beautifully. While she was not able to attend our wedding because she had already been contracted for another (a fact she told us up front), she made sure to FaceTime us to congratulate us!

We weren’t without our fair share of difficulties. The wedding was outside, rain eminent, and remote. And I mean remote. Lindsey handled it all in stride and worked tirelessly to coordinate the vendors and transportation needs of our event. She let me text her at odd hours freaking out and had calls with us to quell our anxiety. Budget for my family was always an issue and I encourage brides to be up front and strict with your budget, because Lindsey is creative and will do her best to work within the budget you give her. She’ll also be honest when she just cannot do it and will have to cut from other places.

Lindsay’s exceed our expectations and planned us a tailored wedding specific to the two of us. We cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• House of Maya
    House of Maya Wedding Dresses

Lindsay is not only an extraordinarily talented wedding planner, but she's just an amazing person. She's the type of coordinator that does her job and does it well, but the whole time does it with a smile on her face. She exudes positivity, and is the perfect calming force for your big day.

• East Beach Catering
    East Beach Catering Wedding Caterers

Simply Perfect Events owner Lindsey and I have worked many events together a great design eye, always memerable events. Always fun and relaxing, her team makes my job run with ease.

• Andi and Zoë Photographers
    Andi and Zoë Photographers Wedding Photographers

Lindsey is the person you want planning your wedding, her vision never ceases to amaze me and she knows exactly how to execute them for her clients. She is talented, creative and extremely detail oriented. I highly recommend Simply Perfect Events, if not to plan your entire wedding then to direct the flow as your "day of" coordinator

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, VA, 23467 See on map