Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA 23467 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Simply Perfect Event

Simply Perfect Events is a wedding planning, coordinating and design business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. Event planner Lindsey Hocker specializes in dynamic elements, creating an event that is authentically memorable to you and your wedding vision. This business offers a complimentary consultation along with levels of planning and coordination services to fit your needs and preferences for the big day. Relax and savor the day with the help of Simply Perfect Events.

Assistance with your rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception is available with Simply Perfect Events. All services are customizable and available to you regardless of your wedding style. Simply Perfect Events offers a design and concept consultation as well as the following services:

• Budget analysis

The Simply Perfect Event 5
The Simply Perfect Event 6
The Simply Perfect Event 7

Katherine · Married on 09/02/2018

I can honestly say without Lindsey at simply perfect events, I would not have had a wedding. Growing up, I was never the girl that dreamed of my wedding day. Before my wedding, I wanted to elope. But I’m so thankful that my pigheaded husband insisted on a wedding and that we went with Lindsey to help us make it perfect. It was our dream wedding that I never knew I wanted.

She had her hands full. I had no idea what I wanted. I told her I loved sunflowers and mason jars but didn’t want anything rustic. I had never seen or used Pinterest. And heaven forbid please don’t put blush anywhere in my wedding.

She took what little I was able to give her and turned our backyard wedding into a garden party affair fit for a bride and groom. The table settings were perfectly curated, I can’t believe I just said that. From the linens to the gold flatware I was originally against to the candles and the handmade runner she made my husband and me. (We kept it) everything was stunning. The clear top tent and the vendors she suggested all pulled through beautifully. While she was not able to attend our wedding because she had already been contracted for another (a fact she told us up front), she made sure to FaceTime us to congratulate us!

We weren’t without our fair share of difficulties. The wedding was outside, rain eminent, and remote. And I mean remote. Lindsey handled it all in stride and worked tirelessly to coordinate the vendors and transportation needs of our event. She let me text her at odd hours freaking out and had calls with us to quell our anxiety. Budget for my family was always an issue and I encourage brides to be up front and strict with your budget, because Lindsey is creative and will do her best to work within the budget you give her. She’ll also be honest when she just cannot do it and will have to cut from other places.

Lindsay’s exceed our expectations and planned us a tailored wedding specific to the two of us. We cannot say thank you enough!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    The Simply Perfect Event 15
    The Simply Perfect Event 16
    The Simply Perfect Event 17

Cecilia · Married on 09/02/2018

As the mother of the bride, I can honestly say that we couldn't have had a more beautiful and smoothly run wedding without Lindsey's (and her team's) assistance. Lindsey was available during the whole planning process, offering fantastic suggestions and ideas for vendors and wedding day organization. Although I "bombarded" her with a million and one questions (!), she always responded graciously, and with responses that put my daughter, her fiancé and I at ease. Lindsey was patient while my daughter spent a couple of months "out of wedding planning mode" due to writing her doctoral thesis, and during this time Lindsey never forgot about us, keeping touch just to say she hoped the dissertation was going well. She is extremely sweet and considerate, always focused on the bride and putting her first above all else, making her feel important and special. Lindsey was receptive to the bride's ideas and vision and helped implement these ideas to the best of her ability. She is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects involved in wedding planning, and offered numerous, valuable advice and suggestions. Lindsey's husband who is a pastor, served as a very gentile and considerate officiant. In conclusion, we give Lindsey the highest possible rating, and would not hesitate to recommend her to others! She was invaluable to creating the most lovely wedding possible!

Sent on 10/06/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 8

• House of Maya
    House of Maya Wedding Dresses

Lindsay is not only an extraordinarily talented wedding planner, but she's just an amazing person. She's the type of coordinator that does her job and does it well, but the whole time does it with a smile on her face. She exudes positivity, and is the perfect calming force for your big day.

• East Beach Catering
    East Beach Catering Wedding Caterers

Simply Perfect Events owner Lindsey and I have worked many events together a great design eye, always memerable events. Always fun and relaxing, her team makes my job run with ease.

• Andi and Zoë Photographers
    Andi and Zoë Photographers Wedding Photographers

Lindsey is the person you want planning your wedding, her vision never ceases to amaze me and she knows exactly how to execute them for her clients. She is talented, creative and extremely detail oriented. I highly recommend Simply Perfect Events, if not to plan your entire wedding then to direct the flow as your "day of" coordinator

• Virginia Beach Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23467 See on map