Simply Perfect by Melissa

Chicago, IL View map

Simply Perfect by Melissa offers coordination solutions for simply perfect events. From Full Service Planning to Week of Wedding Coordination, we are here to make your planning simple, perfect, and memorable. Simply Perfect by Melissa is also an active member of the Association of Bridal Consultants.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly

4.2
    Elizabeth Married on 04/30/2016
    Hiring a Day of Coordinator was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding process. Joelle was assigned to my wedding and she did a fabulous and efficient job. Even though she was my "Day of Coordinator, " I was able to start meeting and talking with her 3 months leading up to the wedding. She went on final meetings with me and my other vendors and she was able to create a thorough timeline with all the detail for the entire day.

On the day of the wedding, she came prepared with a kit to fix anything. (I had gotten a makeup stain on my white shoe that she got right out). She also kept every person in my wedding party and my family on time and on task. She helped with arranging my centerpieces and decor at the reception. If anything went wrong, I did not even know about it because Joelle was able to take care of everything. It allowed my mom and sister to enjoy the day as well!

I would definitely recommend this company as they do a great job and they are priced well. My mom and I cannot say enough good things about how helpful Joelle was to the whole wedding day.
  • User1716869 2+ years ago
    I do not know how I would have survived without Laura Kolodzinski from Simply Perfect. I could not believe how much help and services she provided with the "Day of Coordinator" package---priceless work! She was very helpful in the few months prior to the wedding with suggestions and coordination with vendors. She was always open and flexible with meeting times. We were so happy with her professionalism, calmness and patience. I loved her itineraries she created for the bridal party/family and master for bride and groom---extremely helpful. We were so grateful for her making our wedding day flow so well and take the stress away from us.
    Lauren Married on 01/07/2012
    Hiring Melissa was the single best decision I made about my wedding. She provided day-of-coordination and assistance starting 3 months before the wedding. Melissa was organized, professional, and a wonderfully calming presence on my wedding day. She made sure that everything went off without a hitch, and I didn't have to be at all responsible for keeping the day on schedule because she was on top of it. She made sure that my parents were able to enjoy the event that they had worked so hard to plan, and she took so many things off my to-do list that would have been stressful for me to deal with. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Carol Woldhuis Designs Carol Woldhuis Designs Wedding Invitations

Melissa is your go to girl! She is always working on being at the front end of the trends, and will work 110% for her clients. You will not be disappointed when you hire her for your next event!

Chicago, 60611
Location of (Simply Perfect by Melissa)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding