Simply Letterpressed

Irvine, California View map

Simply Letterpressed is a printing and invitation company in Orange County, California. This boutique company offers handcrafted, customized stationery products and printing services nationwide. Simple Letterpressed gives clients a completely personalized, one-on-one experience from start to finish with excellent customer service and beautiful artistry.

Simply Letterpressed offers invitations, business cards, and other stationery with personalized printing options. This team of professionals will work hard to combine your vision with their knowledge and skill to create a wonderful final product for you. They use a Chandler & Price press from 1907, along with a Vandercook No. 4 from 1954 to create beautiful, classic, and timeless stationery. They can provide assembly, letterpress, design, and printing services to create anything you have in mind.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Letterpress
Printing

• Diana
    Diana Married on 10/21/2017
    I am SO glad I did my research when it came to letterpressed wedding invitations, and didn't give up on trying to find a great vendor that was within my budget! I always wanted letterpress invitations but didn't realize how expensive they were. I thought I might have to give up on them and get regular printed invitations, until I found Simply Letterpressed! Considering the custom designs and quality of service/product you get with them, they are VERY reasonably priced. Elma was always SO pleasant and very responsive. She was always willing to revise things and offer advise when I needed it. My invitations came out PERFECT! Not one was smudged or bent. All my guests keep complimenting me on how stunning my invitations are, and I'm so glad I didn't compromise and get printed ones OR overpay for what I wanted. Thank you so much, Elma!
    Ngoc P. Married on 06/25/2017

Awesome print job

Fast response, fair price and great quality! The color is exactly how I want it.
    Katherine Married on 05/27/2017
    Elma was great to work with. I had a pretty clear idea of what I wanted my invitations to look like and she was more than happy to make that vision come to life. After looking at many letterpress vendors, I found her prices to be extremely affordable and--as a bit of a perfectionist--I really appreciated that she never seemed offended by my picky critiques about tiny changes to spacing or color. I highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

You're Welcome Events You're Welcome Events Wedding Planners

Modern and chic, Simply Letterpressed offers a wide variety of designs to make your event truly unique! Offering quality stationary, you can't go wrong with Simply Letterpressed!

adamkentphotography adamkentphotography Wedding Photographers

Simply Letterpressed is the ONLY way to go. Service was SO fast and the finished product is amazing. Everyone checks out my business cards and has to know where i got them. NOW YOU KNOW :)

Anne + Rich Photography Anne + Rich Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply Letterpressed supplied us with our new letterpress business cards and they rock... I would not hesitate to use them again for superb looking stationary products. Elma Rocks!

Irvine Irvine, California, 92606
Location of (Simply Letterpressed)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding