605 Main St Suite #4713, Vancouver, WA 98660 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Just Weddings

A personalized wedding planning company based in the Pacific Northwest, Simply Just Weddings will offer advice, guidance and personal direction to help you flawlessly execute your special day. Their goal is for you to sit back, relax and enjoy as you watch every detail come to life. You'll save money, time and stress when choosing Simply Just Weddings as your wedding planning service.

Experience
Vira is the main planner at Simply Just Weddings, and she has always enjoyed putting events together, from the planning to menu options and decor. With a passion for bright colors, culture and nature, Vira enjoys creating unique projects. Before starting this planning company, she worked for event companies as an event coordinator for six years. Now, she loves to be a full planning service and would be honored to help you create your perfect day.

Simply Just Weddings provides options for day-of coordination and full-service coordination. In addition to these pre-designed service packages, there are custom ones available to fit your unique needs and vision. Services include:

• Budget analysis

taylor jake wedding favorites 0128
5ecc88b253bbb5a2 1489803644541 taylor jake 4 bridal party 0030

1 Reviews for Simply Just Weddings

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband (I just love saying that) and I had our wedding almost a month ago on 10/28/2017 in Ridgefield, WA and can I just say, Vira is simply AMAZING!! She was there with us every step of the way in our planning process, for the rehearsal dinner and for our big day. We absolutely could not have done it without her!! My husband (♥) and I were running so late on the day of our wedding and we didn’t have time to get all of the set up done that we needed to get done. Vira and Leia worked their tails off and got everything done and set up in time. I was “locked” in the hair and makeup chair and was not able to assist in the setting up phase as I had hoped to do; Vira took my vision and made it come to life!! And she made me the most beautiful photo booth setup!! I cannot say enough good things about Vira and her company. If you are looking for a wedding coordinator, you can’t go wrong with Vira and Simply Just Weddings!! You will not be disappointed!! Thank you, Vira!!! ♥ ♥

Sent on 12/06/2017

Simply Just Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Just Weddings 1
    1/Hr of Complimenatry engagement photo session!!
    Book your date now and receive a FREE Engagement Photo Session....Ask us how!

• 605 Main St Suite #4713 Vancouver, 98660 See on map