Mifflinburg, PA 17844 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Simply Joyful Occasions

Simply Joyful Occasions is an event planning business in Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania. Founder and owner Jessica Griffin started her business out of her love of serving others and turning dreams into memories. Her favorite part about being a wedding planner is using each couples unique love story as inspiration for a one-of-a-kind wedding.

Simply Joyful Occasions offers full-service planning, partial planning, day-of coordination and a la carte services. Jessica can plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and other wedding events. She helps you find the right vendors, manages guest lists, creates timelines and much more Jessica is a passionate planner that plans thoughtful and seamless events. Her planning services include:

• Budget analysis

4 Reviews for Simply Joyful Occasions

• Sondra

Sondra Grundon · Married on 10/12/2019

Organized and very professional

Jess did an amazing job of making sure everything went smoothly the day of the wedding. She is organized and detail oriented, thinking of things that my husband and I didn't even realize we needed to do. When rehearsal came, she kept everyone in order and focused and made sure we were clear on what to do for the ceremony. On the day of the wedding, Jess handled any questions and other final prep details or problems herself, leaving me to only have to worry about getting ready. Even in the days following the event, we got compliments from family and friends on how well Jess handled things. My husband and I couldn't be happier with her services.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding Planners EVER

I don't have words to fully articulate how wonderful it was working with Jessica and AJ! They were extremely patient and caring and made us feel like we were more like family than clients. Jessica's calm demeanor was greatly appreciated on my wedding day and just her presence and organization kept me calm. If anything went wrong, I never knew it because Jess and AJ were on top of everything! I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone hoping to make their day perfect and stress-free!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simply Joyful Occasions's reply:

It was a dream & joy to work with you and Jonathan! Thank you for inviting me and my husband to share in your special day with you two. Your wedding day was so beautiful with important personalized details and it was humbling that you chose Simply Joyful Occasions to coordinate. Congratulations!! Wishing you and Jonathan a beautiful marriage!

Disa · Married on 07/21/2017

Best wedding planner

Jessica was awesome at my wedding! She went above and beyond in everything that she did. I was out of the country for part of my engagement and she handled everything that needed to be handled. The day of went so smoothly even when vendors didn't do everything right. Jessica made the necessary adjustments. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Simply Joyful Occasions's reply:

Disa, it was a joy to work with you & Nathan! Thank you for trusting me with your dreams to plan your dream wedding! It was an absolutely beautiful day and I am so thankful to have been a part of it!

Simply Joyful Occasions Pricing

Simply Joyful Occasions Price Rates

Simply Joyful Occasions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1750.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Simply Joyful Occasions 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Simply Joyful Occasions 2
    2020 Weddings

Congratulations!!

You're engaged! Cue the celebrations and joy!

Welcome to Wedding Wire and the start of wedding planning. It is an overwhelming, yet exciting time in your life, and we are so happy you stopped by!!

As a new business to Lewisburg, PA, we are offering 20% off of our planning and coordination packages for 2020 weddings! Please message us to set up your complimentary consultation!!

We look forward to hearing all about you, your love story, and your wedding dreams!

• Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania, 17844 See on map
    Location of (Simply Joyful Occasions)