Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number

About Simply Inviting Weddings, LLC

Heather Minicucci, owner of Simply Inviting Weddings, has been recognized for her keen attention to detail and for incorporating personalized touches reflective of the couple and their guests. She will help you create an overall vision for your Wedding, and manage the day-to-day details, allowing your wedding vision to become a reality. From food presentation, to the perfect invitations, right down to matching satin ribbons, Heather personally oversees each and every detail. Heather continues to develop relationships with New England's finest wedding vendors, ultimately saving you time, money and unnecessary stress!

lindsaysteve0016
kate brendan 383
lindsaysteve0016

10 Reviews for Simply Inviting Weddings, LLC

Amanda · Married on 07/09/2011

If someone asked me if I would use Heather Minicucci of Simply Inviting Weddings again, I would say 100% yes! Along with having great vendor recommendations,(who we were never once pressured into using) Heather was such a calming presence throughout the planning process. But don\'t let her calm demeanor fool you! She advocated in my best interest with all vendors and stayed on top of all details. Plus she is so sweet and friendly and it was great to hear \"I love working with Heather\" from any vendor we talked too.Most importantly, everyone says your wedding day flys by, but for me it went at a lovely pace where I could be present throughout the day and this is all because of Heather who I trusted so completely and managed our day so wonderfully and professionally.\r\n

Sent on 08/14/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/14/2010

rom the moment we decided to hire Heather, we were thrilled with our decision. It gave me peace of mind to know that we had her help & guidance during the planning process. Heather is warm, professional, easy to work with and dedicated to making each wedding unique and personal. She found us great vendors, helped with negotiating and price checking and was always there to help answer our questions.

Heather listens to what you want and tailors her recommendations to your style & preferences. Our Wedding was outdoors and we really wanted a classic "New England" tented Reception. The vendors she put us in touch with were all so nice and were a great fit for us.

I was in awe on the wedding day at how Heather understood my vision and helped create the event I had imagined. All of the details were perfect including the escort cards, menu cards and custom favors! Heather has a calming presence and doesn't get frazzled even if something goes wrong. We were very nervous about having a rain plan and she ordered umbrellas to have on hand "just in case." She has great working relationships with all of the local vendors (caterer, tent company, florist, rentals, etc.) and is very organized. Her timelines kept us on track and focused throughout the planning process.

I cannot recommend Heather and Simply Inviting Weddings enough. We couldn't have done it without her and her team! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your hard work, patience and the countless hours spent on the phone and emailing everyone to make sure our day was perfect!

Sent on 09/13/2010

Megan · Married on 07/31/2010

Heather from Simply Inviting Weddings made the vision I had for my wedding day a reality! Always professional and considerate, she was there to help me every step of the way and give me great advice. As many brides know, planning your wedding can be a bit stressful and overwhelming, but a Heather made the planning process fun and kept us organized! I would recommend their services to any bride looking for a coordinator that will go above and beyond to make your wedding everything you could ever hope for and more! We planned our wedding from the West Coast and it was helpful to have someone locally in Boston to communicate with all of our vendors, keep track of our timeline/ budget and coordinate the Wedding day from start to finish.

Sent on 08/21/2010

Award

Simply Inviting Weddings, LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths
    Crown DJs, Uplights & Photobooths Wedding DJs

I've been lucky enough to work with Heather on 2 different weddings and her understanding of the perfect wedding day is top notch! It's her great attitude, and attention to details that make the day a one of a kind event. She is the ultimate advocate for the busy bride!

• Brian Phillips Photography
    Brian Phillips Photography Wedding Photographers

Simply Inviting Weddings absolutely does a phenomenal job from my standpoint as a photographer. Highly Highly recommended!!!

• Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio
    Artistic Blossoms Floral Design Studio Wedding Florists

We simply love working with Heather from Simply Inviting Weddings. Every wedding we have done with her is perfectly orchestrated and beautifully designed. Heather is detailed, professional and always has her client's best interest at heart. We would highly recommend Simply Inviting Weddings and are delighted when our client's use their services.

• Braintree, 02184 See on map