Houston, TX 77299 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

5 Reviews for Simply Flawless by Brandi

My make up was lovely and lasted all night.

Sent on 11/05/2014

my2cents · Married on 08/03/2013

I did my own makeup for my bridal portraits and liked it so I was really on the fence if I wanted to spend more money on something I didn't feel was a necessity for my wedding. Yet, I'm so glad I went with Brandi. She is wonderful and her skills are crazy amazing!
    My wedding day ended up being full of drama and craziness. Had it not been for Brandi, my shaking hands could never have done it, nor would I have allowed the proper time to do it.
    Brandi was amazing. Do not think it over or put it off as I did. Just book her. It's your one day to do this so just book her!
    Fortunately for me, she had the morning open due to booking a wedding that evening. She arrived on time and was professional, but very nice and does not put on superficial airs.
    She is super fast and you will look amazing. I've seen her work. She can make an average looking girl look beautiful and a beautiful girl look like a movie star. Seriously, she is that good! Also, I worried my make up would be a waste since it was done at noon and my wedding did not start till 6 p.m. and end till 1 am. It stayed perfectly. Blotting papers and a touch of powder and lip gloss were all I needed. Brandi even left me some powder, a sponge and gloss to reapply.
    She is wonderful and a true artist. She gave me a beautiful clean, polished, soft with eyes popping look and I'm so blessed she was able to make the trip to beautify me. I paid a travel fee, but if you are anywhere close to Houston, do not miss out on her! Brandi, thank you, thank you, thank you. You are a gem, a blessing and a really nice person. Hopefully, we'll meet again!

Sent on 08/12/2013

Lena · Married on 09/29/2012

Words can not express how satisfied I was with Brandi's services for both my bridal portraits and wedding day! I felt like and looked like a doll! I have received awesome compliments about my make-up. Brandi was very professional and responsive to my requests.

I highly recommend her without any reservations.

Sent on 10/02/2012