North Wales, PA 19454 Map · Phone number

About Simply Elegant Weddings & Events

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events formally known as Weddings By Michelle is a Wedding and Event planning company serving Philadelphia, and surrounding areas. We offer different Packages according to what fits YOUR needs!

My Journey as a Wedding Planner, began at a young age. I was planning parties for friends, and the smile on their face was one of the greatest gifts.When I became an adult, got married and started a family. I really wanted to be a part of the love couples share on this Special Day, continuing onto the next step of a persons life, is one of the most import things you can be a part of.

In 2004, I obtained my degree as a Bridal Consultant. Put it to use by planning family & friends weddings. When 2010 rolled around, I started working as an assistant/intern with a Wedding Planner on the Mainline. 2011, I started my own business. It's my greatest dream, to be surrounded by so much love & beauty. Let Simply Elegant Weddings & Events make your ideas a reality.

Full Planning Package - The Full Planning Package offers wedding planning and event supervision from beginning to end.

Partial Planning Package - Partial wedding planning with complete event supervision
This package is for the bride who may have already completed part of her planning and
needs less help than a Full Package, but more than the Rehearsal and Wedding Day Package.

Day Of Package - We handle every detail so that the wedding party and family are
relaxed and free to enjoy your biggest moment
This package is for the bride who has researched and picked her own vendors and made all her
own arrangements, but needs someone to make her wedding day run smoothly.

Ask the Expert Package
This package is for the bride, that doesn't know where to start or has made her own plans, believes
she has everything handled, but would like an expert to go over everything with her.

Follow Simply Elegant Weddings & Events on

firstdanceNE
double rings

1 Reviews for Simply Elegant Weddings & Events

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2009

Michelle helped my husband and I to plan our wedding. She was very knowledgeable, organized, and detail-oriented. She really helped to motivate us and to help us to prioritize in order to get everything accomplished for our 'Big Day', despite hectic schedules. I would highly recommend Simply Elegant Weddings and Events!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Simply Elegant Weddings & Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings

• North Wales, 19454 See on map