Address, Gainesville, FL 32606 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental

Based out of Gainesville, Florida, Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental provides an array of décor and furniture to match a couple’s nuptial theme. The team constantly has new items in their inventory for soon-to-be-weds to have as an addition to their big day. They will be eager to make your dreams into a reality, from the concept to the creation.

Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental will deliver your items to your venue location, and set them up to create your ideal vision. Their furniture rentals come in a variety of styles, from vintage-style thrones to elegant lounge chairs. Their options of drapery and unique ceremony arches will give you a picturesque backdrop to exchange your vows. Whether you’re looking for rustic decorations or romantic table settings, the design team will work to have you and your guests enjoying the night.

• Woman-owned
Chandeliers
dsc 7782 51 1987651 161465132183175

1 Reviews for Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental

Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Lounge Furniture
    Signage
    Tables
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 85
  • What is the starting price for tables?
    $ 8
  • What is the starting price for chairs?
    $ 2

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental

Nicole VanKampen

Nicole VanKampen

Owner

Since I was a child I always loved planning birthday parties and family celebrations. As a young adult I enjoyed helping my family and friends plan their big day from start to finish I was always dedicated to give them exactly what they were looking for. Born and raised in Gainesville Florida I feel like I can bring the local culture into your big day. My passion lies in helping others achieve exactly what they are looking for. My background is in hospitality and interior design, which has shown me how important my clients experience is. I will always strive to listen to my clients wants and needs are and exceed expectations. I look forward to working with you for your big day!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Address Gainesville, FL, 32606 See on map
    Location of (Simply Elegant Wedding & Event Rental)