Simply Elegant Flowers

Parker Dam, CA L9T 3A1 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $50

Other couples have also viewed

• Elegant Affairs - Black Diamond Event Planning
  • Sun City Palm Desert
  • McCool Manor
  • Cal Aero Events

5 Reviews for Simply Elegant Flowers

Bianca · Married on 08/19/2017

I absolutely loved having Candice as our florist for our wedding a few weeks ago. Despite my vague descriptions and ever changing ideas, Candice was able to translate my emails into fresh and gorgeous bouquets, lapel pins, corsages and centrepiece wreaths! We were never able to meet in person (because of my schedule) which worried me at the beginning of the process, but she answered all emails quickly and descriptively, and delivered everything exactly on time. We didn't have a specified decor person, but Candice amazingly arranged the wreaths around our own lanterns perfectly as our backdrop and up the aisle. I can't say enough wonderful things about Candice, she was recommended to me by a friend and was honestly our one and only choice.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Just amazing!!!! Candice was so attentive and so professional and so good at what she does. From the centerpieces the the chair bouquets to my bouquet. Everything was exactly what I had envisioned for my Wedding. From start to finish to every little detail, nothing was overlooked.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Michele · Married on 06/04/2016

Candice was by far my favourite vendor to work with. She was incredibly involved and flexible with the design. She gave me a lot of options to create the effect I was looking for in the price range I had planned on. She was very professional and I highly recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 12/27/2016

• Milton, L9T 3A1 See on map
    Location of (Simply Elegant Flowers)