Simply Elegant Event & Wedding Design

Scottsdale, AZ View map

• F
    Fortune Married on 08/13/2016
    Julie and her team are truly the best, they did an amazing job with my wedding. She took my vision and went far beyond my expectations. When I first met her, I knew within first two minutes that wedding planning is not just her job, but her passion. She is pleasant, professional, responsive, honest and most of all elegant. If you want have an elegant wedding, definitely utilize Simply Elegant. You will NOT be disappointment. I would recommend Julie 110% ! .. one tip to remember, she is busy so make sure you book her right away :) .. thank you Julie for your attention to details, and the beautiful work you did!! I'm beyond grateful.
    Tiffany Married on 06/11/2016
    Words cannot describe how wonderful Julie Hurt and her team are. I hired Julie for wedding decor/design as well as planning services and it was worth every penny. She is very knowledgeable on the Arizona wedding industry and provided me with wonderful sources for vendors or advice on budget savers. She also gives an honest perspective on vendors she has worked with and looks out for you when meeting with them.

Julie is easy to get along with and honestly feels like family after working with her. Even my husband, who is extremely shy, opened up right away with her. I could email or text her whenever I needed and she responded quickly. She is pretty high in demand and did her best to make herself available for you when you needed. I never felt like I wasn't important to her as a client. I honestly felt like I was her only client because of the attention and care she gave me.

If you are a bride who really likes elegance and tons of flowers then she is your gal! She has tons of decor items such as table linens and chairs; she also has a great florist which allows her to get awesome arrangements. She is very innovative in her designs and goes above and beyond to deliver. Her attention to the minuscule details really set the tone for my wedding and will set yours apart from the average wedding. As a bride, I had a hard time knowing what I wanted at first, then articulating what my vision was. Julie somehow figured out my vision and delivered what I wanted and more.

I highly recommend Julie in order to take the stress of planning your wedding all by yourself or if you want to have a memorable and stunning look for your wedding. It was the best decision I ever made!
    Puja Married on 12/19/2015
    Julie did an amazing job with my wedding! She made my dream, fairytale wedding come true. She helped me get decor I didn't think I was able to get whether it was getting them custom made or finding them through different alleys. Her and her staff were always on time and had the events ready even with small increments of time for turnover. Julie tried to learn and understand our tradition so she could make every second memorable! Thank you Julie!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Simply Elegant Events & Wedding Design to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Reeves Photography & Videography Reeves Photography & Videography Wedding Photographers

Julie is simply wonderful to work with! She is very creative, dedicated to her work... loves what she does... and it shows. One of the weddings we photographed with Simply Elegant Designs was recently featured in Arizona Bride Magazine, so be sure to check it out! Congrats Julie!

A Piece of Cake Wedding Design A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

4151 N. Marshall Way, Suite 9 Scottsdale, AZ, 85251

By Appointment Only
Location of (Simply Elegant Event & Wedding Design)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding