35264 Juniper ln, Saint Helens, OR 97051 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Simply Divine Photography

Simply Divine Photography does photography in the Portland Metro area. Not only do I photograph weddings, but everything you can think of from pregnancy to senior portraits. My wedding fee will cover your wedding from beginning to end with everything in between. I will arrive when the bride gets her make-up & hair done and leave when the bride and groom leave. My fee ALSO includes a lisenced make-up artist for the bride, and also an engagement session. I also offer to photograph the bridal shower, bachlorette party and/or the rehersal & rehersal dinner, along with bridal shoots as well. I bring an assistant with me to all weddings to assist in posing, getting people where they need to be, helping me with equipment ect. I will meet with you as many times as you feel needed and I am not bothered by it.
I do urge every engaged couple to make photography their number once concern. No not because i'm a photographer but because after the wedding is all said and done, its not the cake, wedding gown, honeymoon, center pieces, or catered food hanging on the wall for you to admire every day. Its your photographs! When I got married several years ago I was young and we decided to not hire a photographer. To this day i'm bitter about our immature decison, what do i have to show m children, or my grandchildren when i have them, nothing! Just some random snap shots family members took, so even if you decide i'm not the photographer for you I urge you to please hire someone who can capture your special day. Because when all the little details have been forgotten you can pull out a wedding album and let the pictures tell the story :)

• Natalie Kysar Photography