West Palm Beach, FL 33411 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Simply Divine Invitations

We carry a line of affordable custom invitations. Choose from one of our many designs or let us create a new design based on your vision. We are happy to work with you to meet your specific needs. Call to schedule your free consulation 561-644-5815.

obj181geo193pg2p8
obj181geo193pg2p8
dscf45193

6 Reviews for Simply Divine Invitations

Tarrah · Married on 10/10/2009

If you are looking for the perfect invitation Simply Divine Invitations is the company to work with. I am personally a designer by trade and Jacki was a pleasure to work with. Simply Divine took all my ideas into consideration and we came up with the perfect design. We designed a personalized rehearsal dinner invitation, place cards, wedding programs and the most beautiful wedding invitation we could have ever asked for.
    Also my day of the Ceremony they also helped with all the organization and just kept the day flowing. No stress on your wedding day what else could you ask for. So, if you want an original invitation that is a true representation of your event, go with Simply Divine Invitations!!

Sent on 11/06/2009

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2009

I started working with Jackie when my wedding was on the beach and as luck would have it, I won a wedding at PGA National and she was my invitation vendor. She went above and beyond.... I won an allotted amount of money for the invitations, I went passed the amount and she still wouldn't let me pay for the additions. One of a kind beautiful invitations! She will sit down will you and make any invitation to work in your budget. I highly recommend Jackie for any of your invitations, table cards, place cards, dinner menus, etc.

Sent on 11/11/2009

AImee · Married on 10/20/2007

Simply Divine Invitations exceeded my expectations. The company was professional and very creative... The invitations I went with were not on the actual cite... I explained to them what I was looking for and they came up with a beautiful idea :) I have used them again since and plan on continuing to do business with them.

Sent on 03/02/2009

Award

Simply Divine Invitations FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Simply Divine Invitations 1
    Free Consultation
    A complimentary consultation is available by appointment. Call and book one today!

• West Palm Beach, 33411 See on map