Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Divine Cupcakes LLC

A Little Taste of Heaven

Simply Divine Cupcakes is located in Historic Irvington and serves Indianapolis and the surrounding areas.  We specialize in creating beautiful cupcake tower displays for your big event as well as for the smaller intimate gatherings.  Please contact us today and let us start planning your special event.  We will help make it unforgettable.

Please take a look at our website to see a complete list of our flavors, www.simplydivinecupcakes.com

Categories: Wedding Cake

Custom Design (1)
Tastings (1)
Cake Cutters (1)
Local (1)

Sarah made our wedding cake this past March. Not only is she a sweet person, but her cake is amazing. From the tasting through to the final delivery, we were thrilled. She was excited about our cake idea (medieval castle, to go with the wedding's medieval theme), and she really came through with a castle that looked fantastic.

Profile Picture Lana, 1/4/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Simply Divine Cupcakes for cupcakes for guests and a small cake to cut during the reception. The hardest process with with Simply Divine Cupcakes was picking flavors, so many to choose from and the ones we tried were all delicious!

Sarah with Simply Divine Cupcakes is professional and friendly. Set up and presentation of cupcakes went well and my husband and I got compliments on the cupcakes all night.

I highly recommend Simply Divine Cupcakes as they quality and great service far exceeded my expectations!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Cutters, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cupcakes

I can't believe Sarah only had one review when I booked her - glad we took the chance! Cupcakes were awesome (the extras we had lasted less than 5 minutes at my office). Sarah came to our house to bring samples and provides awesome sweets - including some slightly boozy ones! Door to door service - How can you beat that? The hardest part about working with her was picking the flavors - they were all fantastic. Price was very reasonable - actually slightly less per cupcake than most other places I looked at. Simply Divine can't be beat.

Profile Picture Darby, 4/16/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes, Cake Stands

Simply Divine Cupcakes LLC Pricing