Winter Haven, FL 33881 Map · Phone number

About Simply Designed

I know that the available options and timelines involved with stationery design can sometimes feel a little overwhelming, so I am here to help every step of the way. You get to work one on one with me. I will work closely with you to choose the perfect combination of materials and artwork for your special event—but more than that, I want to help you have fun with the design process! No auto-templated large business website here, which can sometimes feel cold. You are not just a number to me, unlike large box businesses, I remember each and every customer and appreciate your business more than you know. I welcome any and all questions, and always enjoy getting to know the couples I work with!

I have my graphic design degree and have worked in ad agencies, graphic design houses, and production companies for over 14 years. I also have a background in photography as well, and have had my work shown in multiple galleries across the country.

I am currently based out of the Washington DC metro area, but work with couples and clients all over the country. I invite you to take a look around my website and contact me with any questions you might have. I look forward to working with you!

Call: 703.403.3324

homepagephoto06
kristabrycecase
adreinnebriancase

19 Reviews for Simply Designed

Heather was extremely patient with the long process of us deciding what we wanted for our invitations. She created countless designs to have us choose from and then edited them to our liking. She was very quick to respond to emails, professional and kind. The invitations and ceremony pamphlet came out so beautifully and we are so very pleased with her work. We would highly recommend her to anyone who loves calligraphy, creative designs and quality work. She did such an amazing job and we couldn't be happier. All of our guests keep telling us how beautiful and perfect the invites are!
    Thank you, Simply Designed!

Sent on 06/03/2015

Heather is a first class stationer. She listened to my vision and created beautiful one of a kind invitations that set the stage for our wedding style look and feel. I highly recommend heather if you are looking for unique professionally designed invitations or stationary.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Annie · Married on 05/23/2015

Heather was an absolute joy to work with! She offered great ideas when designing my save-the-dates and was extremely flexible and understanding of my ideas, too. She's very good at what she does, but beyond having talent, is also incredibly sweet, responsive and patient. Down to the very twine my save-the-dates were wrapped in, I appreciated and enjoyed all of my interactions with Heather. I'd recommend any of my engaged friends to Simply Designed!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Simply Designed FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

• DPNAK Weddings
    DPNAK Weddings Wedding Planners

We are HUGE fans of Simply Designed. They are masters at taking care of their clients, delivering on-time (if not early) and really exceeding expectations. Heather is truly a pleasure to work with and her designs are one-of-a-kind.

• Pix-Ology
    Pix-Ology Wedding Photographers

I never realized what a difference custom invitations do for your wedding! Heather's designs are unique and fresh and she takes such pride in each piece she creates. Her work is fantastic and she is a joy to work with. Her professionalism and attention to detail is remarkable. I have truly enjoyed working with Simply Designed!

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Simply Designed to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Winter Haven, 33881 See on map