Simply DeLish Catering

Tulsa, OK View map Visit website

Based in Tulsa, Arizona, Simply DeLish Catering is a wedding catering business that offers a modern variation on Southern classics. This company's team is pleased to work with all clients as they prepare for their special day. Simply DeLish Catering’s culinary creations deliver gourmet solutions at reasonable prices, enabling everyone to enjoy delicious, celebratory meals.

Cuisine

Simply DeLish Catering is happy to provide full-service packages for all types of occasions. From plated to buffet styles, nothing is off the table. Menus combine tried-and-true family recipes with contemporary techniques, offering a marriage of classic tastes and innovative presentation. Private or public tastings may be attended with this company, allowing couples to select their ideal flavor combinations. For more information, the chefs at Simply DeLish Catering invite interested parties to reach out with any questions or queries they may have.

• Black-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned
  • Hallie
    Hallie Married on 08/05/2021

The best food and service!

The food was fantastic!! My guests loved the wonderful service they received from our servers!
    Abigail W. Married on 01/03/2021

Best caterer in the business!

Tylisha was AMAZING to work with! She created a completely customized menu for me and my husband, working with us and our budget by offering suggestions and solutions to us when we couldn't quite figure out how to get what we wanted with our limited funds. The food was DELICIOUS, too! Even better than I could've imagined! A whole month after the wedding, I still have people coming up to me to tell me how amazing the meal was and how kind Tylisha was while interacting with them and other guests! She was super responsive and so eager to help me create the perfect menu for my big day. Truly, my wedding day would not have been the same without Simply DeLish and I'm so thankful that we chose them! Highly recommend!

Tulsa, Oklahoma Tulsa, OK, 74137
Location of (Simply DeLish Catering)

Other vendors in Tulsa for your wedding