5711 Bowden Rd Ste 2, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Map · Phone number

simpl
photoshoot

46 Reviews for Simply Delicious Cakes

Stephanie · Married on 07/21/2018

This was the only cake company I met with, and I have to say the best decision ever. I got so many compliments on the cake and it was so fresh and moist. The design I chose looked exactly like the cake I showed Erin, and she was able to do it with buttercream even though the original had fondant. I didn't get to see her on the wedding day but thank you for everything.

sdf · Married on 04/15/2018

I actually have no advise to give because in truth I have never been happier.
    We learned out daughter was getting married and the best thing of it was that we had a week to prepare. I called several places for a cake and never really received any help. Prices were ridiculously high for what we wanted and no one could budge on the flavors. (Extremely picky daughter) When I called Simply Delicious they worked with me to get a flavor that was good. The price was actually quite amazing and the service was a def 10. However the real test came in when I went to pick up the cake. I was not sure how it would look, taste or hold up at all. When I saw the cake I was floored. It was an absolutely beautiful cake. The flavor was the best that I have ever had. I wish I could describe the taste but I do not know "cake" talk. All I can say was it was a beautifully delicious cake. When my daughter has the main event next year, or any other even that we need a cake, we will be going back to Simply delicious. Thank you so much for everything.

Sarah · Married on 04/03/2017

Absolutely the BEST cake we have ever ordered! We have four children and have really experienced a good many cakes for various events and festivities. Simply Delicious is, by far, the absolute most delicious cake we have ever had! Erin is so sweet and very accommodating. The cake we ordered was perfection...she created a delightful combination of Nutella and banana curd for our event. Everyone raved about it and I absolutely plan to order our next cake from Simply Delicious!

Simply Delicious Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 4.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Stands
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Diabetic, Lactose Free, Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit, Local
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Calligraphy by Cami
    Calligraphy by Cami Wedding Invitations

Totally LOVE Simply Delicious Cakes! Theresa is awesome to work with and her cakes are amazing! I had her make an anniversary cake for my husband and I for our 15th wedding anniversary - our baker had gone out of business and she did a great job at duplicating it! We felt like we were eating our wedding cake again! Her cake truffles are amazing as well!!!!

• The Wedding & Portrait Photographers
    The Wedding & Portrait Photographers Wedding Photographers

The name of this business is not Simply Delicious! for no reason at all. On the days she is baking the air is permeated with the wonderful smell of her cakes. The only thing that beats the smell is the taste! Call Theresa today to schedfule a cake tasting. You will be glad you did. She will take good care of you on your special day.

• Celebrated Occasions
    Celebrated Occasions Wedding Invitations

Fantastic and Beautiful Cakes for all occasions. Simply Delicious is the best! Home of the famous Strawberry Margarita Cake w/keylime cream cheese!

• 5711 Bowden Rd Ste 2 Jacksonville, FL 32216 See on map