Simply Cupcakes of Portland

Portland, OR View map Visit website

Simply Cupcakes and More is a wedding baking company operating out of Portland, Oregon. Owner Melinda Jones specializes in providing celebrations of all shapes and sizes with freshly-baked gourmet cupcakes that look as good as they taste. Offering a sumptuous selection of flavors to choose from, she prepares all cupcakes and frostings from scratch using the highest quality ingredients.

Simply Cupcakes and More is available for celebrations throughout the Portland metropolitan area and beyond. All of Melinda’s cupcake platters are made to order, and she will assist you in designing a baked-good package that aligns with your specific desires. Delivery and setup are also available, allowing you to enjoy your special day to the absolute fullest. Her popular flavors include:

• Key lime
  • Pina colada
  • Orange blossom
  • Chocolate espresso
  • Woman-owned

$3.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$3.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Cake Toppers

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3.50

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cakes
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Open House
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Nut Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Jillian
    Jillian Getting married on 06/11/2022

Great Experience!

We had a really lovely experience with Melinda . She is very prompt with responses and offered to bring a sample of a dozen cupcakes to our house to try for our upcoming wedding this June . The cupcakes were really fun flavors and delicious. I highly recommend the lavender and mocha cupcake. She has been extremely easy to work with and prompt with any questions we have . Her pricing is very fair and we would definitely recommend her cupcakes and services !
    Kaitlyn K. Married on 09/04/2021

What a fabulous added addition to our reception

Simply Cupcakes were a delicious addition to our wedding reception and we, as well as our guests couldn’t have been more pleased! Thank you Melinda for adding delicious flavors for us and your added special touches! We absolutely recommend her cupcakes for whatever event you maybe hosting!

Deals

Simply Cupcakes of Portland 1
Exclusive

Team

Melinda  Jones
Melinda Jones
Owner

I always wanted to own my own business and everyone kept raving about my cupcakes. So after many years of friends and family telling me I needed to open up my own bakery Simply Cupcakes of Portland was born. I am the owner, the baker, the cupcake maker. I am proud to offer a local, family owned "cupcakery!"

72nd and Flavel Portland, OR, 97206
503-386-1652

Sunday through Monday 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Location of (Simply Cupcakes of Portland)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding