Gilbert, AZ 85233 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Simply Cinema

Simply Cinema is simplified cinematography for the budget minded couple. It is the baby sister to Serendipity Cinematography and was created for couples who wanted quality cinematography at an affordable price.

Follow Simply Cinema on

• Videos 4

29 Reviews for Simply Cinema

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

Our Wedding Film is Perfect

Finding a wedding Videographer was the toughest vendor to hire for our wedding day. I fell in love with the style that Simple Cinema delivers. Taryn with Simply Cinema was an absolute pleasure working with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and explained that the wedding questionnaire that you fill out in detail is used to create your vision of your final wedding film. She has a wedding film package to accommodate any budget. My husband and I were so thrilled and happy when we watched our wedding film for the first time. We got to re-live our wedding day all over again! I can't stop watching it. We are very pleased with the final film that was delivered to us. Taryn and her staff are professionals that know how to create high quality films to their customers. They do a fabulous job documenting your love on your wedding day. I highly recommend Simply Cinema!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Simply Cinema did the video at my daughter's wedding last weekend in Scottsdale, AZ. They were reliable, on time and professional in every way.

Sent on 05/16/2015

We had such an amazing experience with Simply Cinema - from start to finish! They were extremely flexible, and made all of our visions come to life. I would absolutely love to work with the team again!

Sent on 09/21/2015