Decatur, GA 30033 Map · Phone number

About Simply Celebrate!

It is the mission of this company to deliver an event that vastly exceeds your expectations. Simply Celebrate is committed to going above and beyond; by listening to you, caring about your vision and providing personal, devoted attention to both our clients and the minuet details of their events. We will take your vision and tweak it with a bit of professional know how, we will set the bar highand we will fulfill our commitment to producing an event that exceeds your greatest expectations- so you can Simply Celebrate your special day!

Owner, Kandice Dudding has spenta decade working as an in-house Special Events Coordinator and Freelance Planner. Along the way she has established lasting relationships with elite area vendors. Take advantage of Kandice's unparalleled interpersonal skill as she and a few of Atlanta's best vendors create the event of your dreams!

In addition to the relationships she has built with her vendors, Kandice has also created lasting relationships with her clients. But don't just take my word for it- check out the reviews and see for yourself!

Please feel free to contact Kandice at anytime to set a complimentary consultation- I promise, you will have a blast and walk away feeling inspired and relieved!

Follow Simply Celebrate! on

quartet
d77444a31dbf2970 1326340830835 28270596872836864722613162423297718350965n
Salazar11074348VPw
Simply Celebrate!

6 Reviews for Simply Celebrate!

Amber · Married on 12/31/2011

Kandice did an incredible job planning our wedding despite the problems we had with our venue, she went above and beyond. She was very prompt in setting up meetings and responding to any questions that I had through the process. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone I know and I would definitely use her in the future for any events that we have arise. We were running low on alcohol with more than 2 hours left on the bar and she graciously ran out and got more so none of my bridal party had to leave our wedding. She was fantastic and I am sure your event would be the same way using her services!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Stacie · Married on 11/12/2011

Kandice was AWESOME in putting all the little details together for our BIG DAY! We really appreciated that she was readily available for our every need at any moment! She has an amazing personality and fit well in our crazy lives!!!!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2011

Kandice was very helpful and responsive throughout our wedding planning and even after the wedding! My partner fell in love with the venue she found online, but the owner and initial planner was not responsive and hard to get in touch with. The owner was very vague about the whole wedding process and we were kind of uncomfortable at some point during our wedding planning. That was until we met Kandice. Kandice put everything on paper and gave us solid answers and details. After talking to Kandice, we were sure our wedding will proceed just the way we envisioned. Kandice coached us throughout the wedding ceremony, like slow down, smile and etc. She was just like J. Lo on The Wedding Planner! Unfortunately we made a mistake of using the venue owner's husband (for convenience reasons) to be our photographer and videographer. I was told that I will get the pictures in 2 months. 3 months after the wedding, we still haven't received our pictures and video DVD. I emailed and called the venue owner numerous and could never gotten a straight answer (or sometimes a call back). I took a chance and called Kandice to see if she could help me out. She followed up with me and chased down the venue owner. On the phone, I could tell Kandice cares and understands my concerns. I finally got my pictures and the DVD for our wedding right before Christmas!!! I can't thank Kandice enough for help planning our wedding, during our wedding, and her effort in helping me getting our wedding pictures and video.

Sent on 01/15/2012

Simply Celebrate! FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Blacky Designs
    Blacky Designs Wedding Invitations

Kandice is an amazing event planner. I have worked with her for quite a while now she really knows how to make the bride feel right at ease. She knows all of the best vendors and has the best advice for all of her brides. Kandice helps brides stay within their budget and even helps then save money along the way. She makes sure all of her clients have the best experience possible and makes sure their event runs smoothly on their special day. Her customer service is the very best!!

• Sugar Kneads Cakery
    Sugar Kneads Cakery Wedding Cakes

Sugar Kneads Cakery is proud to endorse Simply Celebrate for their outstanding customer service and support. I can't even begin to count the events it has been our pleasure to work with them on but can tell you not a complaint was heard on any of them. Kandice has the experience, resouces and determination to make every event individual and seamless. It's very hard these days to find someone who has a keen attention to detail and quality and can still manage to put everthing together at a valued price, Kandice can!! I highly recommend their services as they are priceless! Tara Tomlinson Owner Sugar Kneads Cakery

• Decatur, 30033 See on map