Simplicity Events by Johanna

$3,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simplicity Events by Johanna

We provide the structure to create your perfectly "you" wedding day!

Wedding planning is a process to create a vision that tells a story.  At Simplicity Events by Johanna, we work with each wedding couple to understand their personal wedding story and help them share it with all their friends and family.  We delight in the smallest details, helping each client develop their floral scheme, pairing the menu and wines to fit your wedding style and developing your timeline, all while incorporating your families traditions.

We offer a range of planning services from full-service to partial planning and our signature 2-Month-Of package.

Let Simplicity Events by Johanna help you through your wedding journey with a minimum of stress and a maximum of joy!

Please visit our website at http://www.simplicityeventsonline.com and view our blog at http://www.johannagoossens.com/blog/.

Happy planning!

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Event Design (1)
Civil (1)

The first thing I have to say is wow! Johanna made our wedding day absolutely perfect. The month leading up the wedding we talked regularly and she was always willing to let me bounce ideas off her and give suggestions and solutions to any problems that arose. She is a true fountain of knowledge when it comes to everything wedding. Her vendor recommendations are all top notch and we used many of them for our day. Johanna is extremely organized and creative and made sure every last detail (even ones I never would have thought of until it was to late) were taken care of and planned out by the minute. The day of our wedding both my husband and I were truly able to just enjoy it. We had nothing to stress over, nothing to deal with except sipping champagne and awaiting our cue to start the day off! Another great service she offers is a variety of items for rent which is extremely helpful because who wants to own 50 glass hurricanes?? My entire family loved working with Johanna, she truly takes the time to get to know you and your wedding party so that everything flows smoothly. I can't say enough great things about Simplicity Events! You can't go wrong with Johanna, she is worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kieran, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Johanna was my day-of wedding coordinator and I couldn't have been happier with the results of all her hard work. I only rated her 4.5 on Value because she comes at a slightly higher price than many of her peers, but those extra dollars are worth every penny.

Each and every vendor we worked with had high praise for her efforts, her clear delivery of vision, and her communication skills. I couldn't agree more! Johanna's ability to "sense and respond" in the moment were excellent, with her years in catering, hotel services, and event management clearly on display.

She helped me and my partner around every turn - pointing out areas where further thought and development of ideas was needed. In the end, each piece of the puzzle fit perfectly with all the other pieces and that is because of Johanna.

All of my guests expressed how our wedding was "THE BEST" they'd ever been to and I credit Johanna for that success.

Profile Picture Randle, 10/21/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

Where do I begin with Johanna? Since our first meeting back in September up until the last sparkler went out on our wedding night, Johanna was supportive, prompt, organized, reassuring, and guided me through the process of planning. She is wonderfully patient and enthusiastically responds to any questions (for which I had about a thousand), all while steering me through timelines and details that I wouldn't have ever thought of. On the wedding day, weather threatened to possible move our venue inside, and Johanna quickly took control and redirected the placement of flowers, chairs, etc. She was present and engaged from the rehearsal through the ceremony and reception, gently and discreetly guiding us to each new event of the evening, keeping everything on time and smooth, which allowed us to have fun and mingle with guests. On a final note, Johanna is simply gracious, respectful, funny, and it was an absolute joy working with her- I honestly can't imagine how my wedding would've been without her!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 8/6/16, 8 Reviews

220x220 sq 1359038564195 atriummeadowlarkbotanicalgardensweddingreceptionpj04
220x220 sq 1359038603439 atriummeadowlarkbotanicalgardensweddingreceptionpj02
220x220 sq 1359038634542 meadowlarkbotanicalgardensweddingfirstlookpj06

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Johanna is always great to work with! Very organized and makes the day seem to flow without any issues! Great for the full planning package or day of coordinating! Highly recommend her.

Johanna is one of the best wedding planners I've ever had the pleasure of working with. Every wedding I've done with her has been beautiful and flowed perfectly. Which is saying a lot because I've worked on weddings with her where unforeseen circumstances have caused things as drastic as a last minute venue change. And you would never know. I cannot imagine having to deal with all of that as a bride, or mother of the bride. Let Johanna guide you through the process and help you make your wedding everything you dreamed it would be.

Johanna's can-do attitude really comes across when working alongside her to fulfill every couple's vision of their wedding day! She is the perfect planner for your needs. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

Johanna is not only a great friend to work with, but a reliable vendor! We love the opportunities to work with her and we refer her to Northern VA brides whenever we can because we know the day will go so smoothly! We highly recommend her!!

I highly recommend Simplicity Events by Johanna to my clients looking for an event planner/ coordinator. Johanna is extremely organized and reliable, and is very much about bringing the client's vision to life. She stays on top of all the details, and keeps both vendors and clients running on schedule, so the event is sure to go smoothly!

Events