Orlando, FL 32806 Map · Phone number

About Simpliche

As an artist, calligrapher, and person, my one true belief in life is to make everything As Simple As It Should Be. Simpliche {sim.plee.chay} is derived from the Italian word and spelling, semplice, meaning simple. Whether simple in design, color, concept, or delivery, each and every part of your experience with Simpliche will be…plain & simple.

With a lifelong love for Art and Calligraphy, an education in Studio Art, and a creative imagination that never ends, I can attest that no vision is out of reach. Simpliche offers the beauty of design in calligraphy & design for any and all occasions, painted glassware to accompany those special moments in life, as well as custom order products such as greeting cards and linoleum or woodblock prints.

The perfection of an outcome in art comes in the simple beauty of the details. Between your vision and my creative instinct, that ideal image can be brought to life.

please feel free to contact me with any questions and/or concerns…I’d love to hear from you!

keepitsimpliche.

SIMPLICHE fauvicon1
DeMott ColemanWedding

1 Reviews for Simpliche

Ashli · Married on 10/18/2014

Chelsea's calligraphy is absolutely stunning!! She did my envelopes, signage at my wedding and place cards! She is so artistic and super sweet to work with! I cant wait to think of the next thing for her to write for me :)

Sent on 11/05/2014