Manhattan Beach, CA 90266 Map · Phone number

About Simpleosophy Events

whether you need flowers flown in from south america or travel arrangements made for your last minute guest, we are here to simply serve you. simpleosophy is a unique event coordinating team that specializes in weddings of all sizes and budgets. the simpleosophy of eliminating chaos in our lives so that we don't lose sight of the importance of a moment is our philosophy when planning a successful event. we are here to organize, simplify, and maximize your event experience. we only provide the best service to make your event unforgettable. simpleosophy is located on both coasts, but is available to travel to any destination. we do our best at accommodating whatever you may need. please contact us for more specifics and pricing. we offer a free consultation. thank your for taking the time to learn about us. we look forward to working with you!

• InGobo Events
Couple portrait
IMG 1814

2 Reviews for Simpleosophy Events

Jayden · Married on 05/17/2008

We are finally getting back into the swing of things after the wedding. We have been looking at the pictures and remembering our BEAUTIFUL wedding! It was absolutely perfect, and we give all the credit to you! Thank you so much for making our wedding PERFECT!!! You guys are the best!! Also, thanks for all the great little ideas. Everyone loved how the ring bearer carried the baseball glove!

Sent on 06/27/2008

linda · Married on 06/08/2008

Thank you so much for making our wedding so amazing! I thought that I could do it all by myself, but looking back there is no way that I could do it without you guys! I would highly recommend you to anyone who wants the best wedding coordinator!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2008

Simpleosophy Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Janice Trowbridge Photography
    Janice Trowbridge Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with Simpleosphy is truly a pleasure. I know everything will be beautiful, fun, and smooth. They have a way of making everyone feel so comfortable while keeping things in order. When I know they are in charge of the event, I know it is going to be an amazing day!

• Manhattan Beach, 90266 See on map