211 West Franklin Street, Grapevine, TX 76051 Map · Phone number

About Simple Moments Photography

We believe that life should be fun! That even the serious times should have their fun moments, and let’s face it...weddings are serious stuff. I mean we’re talkin’ "til death do us part" here!!

However, that doesn’t mean weddings have to be somber. Au contraire, this is a time for celebration; a real
"tears-of-joy" occasion where all the quirks of your families, the different sides of your personalities, and the passion of your relationship collide like the 4th of July. How cool is that?

We feel our job is to step back and let you be yourself. To capture this day for what it is, one of the most memorable occasions of your life, but at the same time not take it all TOO seriously. This is a celebration after all!

So relax, enjoy, and know that you are in good hands. We think just like you do. And remember...

If you can’t laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

VIEW RECENT WEDDING SLIDESHOWS...

Heather & Watt: www.simple-moments.com/hcwh Family Ranch in West Texas

Kylie & Kevin: www.simple-moments.com/kekl Intimate beach wedding in Cancun

Erin & Justin: www.simple-moments.com/eejr Christ the King and The Orion Ballroom

Follow Simple Moments Photography on

0479koay

20 Reviews for Simple Moments Photography

• cdg0432

Courtney · Married on 06/25/2016

Stacey is wonderful to work with. Even though I guess I only technically met with her a few times through out the course of my engagement leading up to the wedding, by the time the wedding arrived I felt like I had known her for years. She just makes you feel really comfortable and you kind of forget that she is a hired photographer, it just feels like another friend in the room with you taking pictures. There were no awkward moments or cheesy cliche photos. She is a very down to earth, easy to talk to and very professional. She was always fast with her responses any time I had a question. I couldn't have picked a better photographer to capture my day! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Made my then fiance feel so at ease that he actually enjoyed getting pictures done!! Loved how beautiful they turned out too

Sent on 05/02/2014

Stacey was great to work with. She expertly guided us and our guests through the process of "posed" pictures before the wedding (including 4 young grandchildren). This gave me a lot of confidence that I didn't need to worry about remembering who I wanted pictures of because she was taking care of it. She was very creative and thorough during the ceremony and reception, capturing candid shots as well as more "posed" pictures. The quality of her work is great and her prices are reasonable. She was flexible with us and stayed longer at the reception than we originally agreed upon. She was very responsive when I sent email communications.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Simple Moments Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

• The Parlour @ Resort 2501
    The Parlour @ Resort 2501 Wedding Hair & Makeup

I highly recommend Simple Moments Photography, for weddings, and especially glamour and the classiest of boudoir photos. She is very talented, dependable, and always a pleasure to be around. I would contact her as soon as you are in need of photography services before she books up!

• The McKellars | Wedding Cinema
    The McKellars | Wedding Cinema Wedding Videographers

I've worked with Stacy several times in several cities and it's always been a pleasure. First off, I think it's nice having a female photographer because you're always comfortable with her around, and she "gets it". She's easy-going and she has an eye for detail. Plus, her pictures are awesome! They're fresh and clean and all the about the content and emotion of the moment. I recommend her to brides!

• Precisely As Planned
    Precisely As Planned Wedding Planners

Stacey is the photographer at the top of my list. She is not only professional and communicative, but she can capture the essence of both the event and the guests. I am captivated by watching the slideshows she produces to show her couples, and think, "WOW!"

• 211 West Franklin Street Grapevine, 76051 See on map
    2147702200 (Other Phone Number)
    We are available by appointment only, Tuesday thru Friday.