Simple Marriage

Tonawanda, Tonawanda, NY 14150 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Simple Marriage

Reverend Daniel Becker is a professional wedding officiant service based out of Tonawanda, New York. Reverend Daniel Becker believes that every couple deserves to have the wedding of their dreams, and fortunately, he can help make that a possibility for you. While Daniel operates out of Tonawanda, he has serviced events in the 17 counties that comprise the WNY and CNY areas. Whether you're looking for a traditional religious ceremony, or something more original, Daniel can help you craft a wedding that is unique to you and your partner.

Rev. Daniel specializes in civil unions, rehearsals, non-religious ceremonies, and vow renewals. He can work with you one-on-one to help you craft a wedding that meets your specific wants and needs. Daniel is licensed to officiate in New York, Pennsylvania, and Ohio. Some of the services they offer include:

• Customized vows

Bride and groom
Bride and groom

22 Reviews for Simple Marriage

Caitlin · Married on 10/28/2017

I can't say enough about Danny! He performed the ceremony at a wedding I had attended before I began planning my own and I thought to myself that day how wonderful he was. Once it came time for me to hire an officiant he was the first person I contacted. He responded quickly, and set up a time to meet and get to know each other very shortly after that. He is a very down to earth, but confident man, and makes you feel comfortable from the start. He knows what he's doing and it comes so naturally to him. I was so nervous because I didn't know how to include my new pre teen step son in our ceremony. I told Danny my views, but had no idea how to execute them and he did it for me, and let me say IT WAS SPOT ON! It was everything I was trying to say but couldn't put into words. We just recently watched the video of our ceremony and I was able to again take it all in without feeling the stress of the day and again was so happy with our decision. My husband and I both couldn't be happier with our decision.

RANDAL · Married on 08/26/2017

This man makes we want to hire him to renew my vows with my wife. The most amazing part was his ability to adapt to the style of the wedding party. By the end of the event I felt like he didn't just perform a phenomenal service but became party of the wedding party itself. Only downfall is we didn't have him at the reception!

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2017

Danny was an exceptional officiant for my August 2017 ceremony. He was super quick to respond at my original request and offered to meet my husband and I within the coming months of our ceremony at a Panera bread to go over exactly what we wanted and things to expect. We requested that he come to the rehearsal and I am so glad he did so we could go over specific key points, highly recommend you do so! Danny made our ceremony reading exactly what we wanted and even added a verse I requested that honored our parents lasting marriages. Highly recommended!

Simple Marriage Pricing

Simple Marriage Price Rates

Simple Marriage FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? NY, OH, PA