Simple Event Accessories by Ashley

Sealy, TX View map

Other Services:

Commitment Ceremony
Vow Renewals
Weddings without Marriage License (Commitment Ceremony)
Baptism
Quinceaneras
Pre/Post Marital Counselling (Not a licensed counselor)
Funeral/Memorial Services

Rev. Ashley Emery is an Ordained Wedding Minister (ULC 6/14/2011) and also performs Commitment Ceremonies! (My religious background is Non-denominational) I respect all religions and accommodate to your religious preference whether it be Christian, Jewish, Wicca, Pagan, Agnostic or Atheist!

Simple Event Accessories by Ashley also now offers Wedding Planner/Coordinator services. Please call to inquire about our services. We work with YOUR budget for ALL of our services. So if the quote doesn't match your budget let us know and we'll be glad to work with you.

I will travel to the location of your choice. You are welcome to come to my home for your civil ceremony, instead of the court house. I will travel anywhere in Texas for your Ceremony.

Please obtain your marriage license at least 3 days prior to the ceremony but no more than 30 days from date of ceremony.

Couples who wish to commit to one another without a marriage license are welcome! I encourage anyone who loves someone so much that you would commit your life to your partner to have a commitment ceremony to honor that love and devotion.

Location

Conroe, TX 77302

Tina Married on 07/06/2013
    After reading reviews, Ashley Emery was our first choice.
    Ashley really is very accommodating and is truly dedicated to making your ceremony as perfect as possible.
    She officiated our wedding on the Saturday after July 4th, when usually it would be difficult to find an available officiant on that particular weekend, AND no additional cost. She is truly a gem and we are so happy that she was the one to perform our ceremony.
    Judi Married on 06/22/2013
    Rev. Ashley was always very easy to talk to and returned emails and phone calls promptly. It was a perfect day.
    Carissa Married on 06/15/2013
    Always returned my e mails in a timely manner. I got to personalize my ceremony and she was a great help whenever I needed it!! I would recommend her to anybody :)

Sealy, TX, 77474
Location of (Simple Event Accessories by Ashley)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding