Simple Elegance

New Milford, CT View map

Exclusively an event florist, Simple Elegance understands the impact that flowers have at an event, and we treat each event with utmost care. From your first consultation, to the day of your celebration, we bring your vision to life.

Beginning with a visit to the site and in-depth discussions with you, we create floral designs and decorative touches that enhance the ambience you wish to achieve. Finally on the day of your celebration, we oversee every last detail, ensuring that each beautiful flower, every vase and every ribbon is in its proper place.

Our beautiful designs are unique to each occasion, and flowers are ordered specifically for each event, making freshness and quality a priority. In addition to the fabulous flowers, rental items such as linens, chuppahs, arbors, pedestals, urns and candelabras are available to complete the décor.

We are small, specialized design studio by choice. Events are priced individually and detailed cost estimates are provided following a comprehensive consultation.

Our events include weddings, corporate functions, fundraisers, birthdays, anniversaries, bar-mitzvahs and holiday gatherings. From intimate parties to extravagant galas, Simple Elegance pleases the most discriminating client.

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up
3.8
    Meghan Married on 08/16/2009
    I have never been so impressed with a florist! Simple Elegance came up with every thing I wanted and still stayed in my budget. They have such a sence of design that it ended up looking better than I could have dreamed! They even surprised me with some free flowers. They were on time the day of set up. All of their flowers were so fresh and lived several days after the wedding! I am so happy I could trust them to get the job done 100%! Sincerely, M. Stalvey
    Laura Married on 07/19/2008
    Pat was wonderful to work with. She took my ideas and ran with them to make the most beautiful wedding I could have imagined. The flowers were the highlight of reception. Pat was always available for questions. She helped me by providing me with a list of things I needed to prepare since I wasn't really using professional planners etc. I only wish I asked her for a photographer instead of going with a family friend. Pat was very proactive and I would highly recommend her to others.
    Brenda Married on 03/08/2008
    Simple Elegance is one of a kind. It is a one-stop work of art. The proprietor is well talented, especially in the field of music, as well as her artistic vision. One can definitely work with Simple Elegance and be assured of quality for their ceremony, programme, etc. The name alone says it all.

I am still on a high from my affair and my guests are still talking about it.

Brenda Ephraim

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Aurora Photography Aurora Photography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed Patricia's work on several occasions and she never fails to impress me with her creativity and excellence, the quality of her work is top notch!

Maplewood Dr New Milford, CT, 06776
Location of (Simple Elegance)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding