10260 Hawks Wing Street, Las Vegas, NV 89178 Map · Phone number

About Simple Elegance in Cake Design

Thank you for visiting Simple Elegance in Cake Design.

We specialize in wedding cake and special occasion cakes that will appease both your eyes and your tastes. Dane Bethea established Simple Elegance to be a one of a kind business by bringing a personal touch and special flavor to any occasion.

Dane works with other cake artists worldwide, learning new and innovative cake decorating techniques and sugar art.
"My greatest pleasure comes from the "oohs" and "ahs" as the cake is viewed at an event and the smile on their faces as they taste something very special.

Our special occasion and wedding cakes are perfect for any event and are available for Las Vegas Weddings, Destination Weddings or special events.

"Come taste the Simple Elegance Difference!"

AnnieCarlton
AnnieCarlton
image

30 Reviews for Simple Elegance in Cake Design

Joan · Married on 10/17/2014

Dane took my ideas and photos and made a cake that not only turned out exactly like I'd envisioned it, but he somehow made it look even better. It was beautiful. My guests said our cake was some of the best they'd ever tasted. Once I told Dane what I wanted and selected my flavors, I never had to think about it again. Everything was perfect and it was great to have at least one thing I knew I didn't have to worry about for the wedding day.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sara · Married on 04/20/2013

Dane came very highly recommended as having the best tasting cake in town, and we are so glad we chose him to design our wedding cake. He is a true professional with an eye for detail, and his cake flavors are extraordinary and delicious! He was easy to work with, our cake was flawless and it arrived on time. I can't wait to order more special occasion cakes from him again!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/01/2012

Can I just say OUTSTANDING!?! We worked with Dane for our wedding cake. We had a destination wedding in Vegas so I went by all of the reviews as well as a recommendation by our reception coordinator. I called one other place before choosing Simple Elegance in Cake Design, and decided to go with Dane as he promptly responded to my questions I left for him in a voicemail. He was very courteous and was very flexible with how we wanted our cake. Not only did the cake come out beautiful, it was absolutely delicious! We went with the strawberries and cream cake. I had 2 pieces and I had a friend who had 3 pieces! I don't think there was a crumb left over. I've heard stories of how fondant may not taste so great, but Dane's/his chef's recipe is AWESOME! He also made paying for the cake easy and it was done securely. I did not have to do any following up with him, as he followed up with me as he said he would, to confirm the head count and that we were still a go for our big day (made my life easier with all the vendors I had to work with).
    I ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND SIMPLE ELEGANCE IN CAKE DESIGN!

Sent on 09/18/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Simple Elegance in Cake Design FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Croquembouche, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• JMT Eventology
    JMT Eventology Wedding Planners

Whomever said there is cake left over at their Wedding never had a Simple Elegance cake! Not only are his designs stunning but his flavors leave you wanting more. Every time I see a new design I am in awe at his creativity and attention to detail. We have known Dane for eight years and never been disappointed!

• Wedding Avenue
    Wedding Avenue Wedding Photographers

Great company to work with! We highly recommend!

• ALT F Photography
    ALT F Photography Wedding Photographers

The most delicious cake you will ever taste! Dane creates beautiful designs that are always amazing! I highly recommend Simple Elegance in Cake Design!

• 10260 Hawks Wing Street Las Vegas, 89178 See on map
    Please call for an appointment