Dallas, TX 75225 Map · Phone number

About Simple Elegance Designs

Our prices are affordable to fit any budget!

Simple Elegance Designs are a full-service bridal consultancy, design and event planning group based in Dallas, Texas. From the dress to hair and makeup; invitations to fine linens and catering, we take care of every detail to make your wedding unforgettable.

Unlike other planning services that charge 10%-15% percent of the total wedding budget, we charge a flat rate based on the services requested in combination with hourly rates for any special services that we are asked to accommodate.

How does this pricing method work in your best interest? A flat rate means we will complete the work you ask us to do no matter how long it takes to do it. Consider it an all inclusive plan. Then, down the road, if you find you require additional assistance with other personal tasks, such as addressing invitations or scheduling a weekend get-away for two, you may simply add them onto your current planning package.

With our industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less cost than you might expect. Many people believe wedding planners will only take away from their budget. We can save you time and money. We can help find vendors to carry out your ideas within your budget. We'll manage your entire wedding - or just certain elements of it. It's up to you.

Our promise to you is to make your wedding a reflection of yourself and your groom from the first time you realize you two were meant to be.

So, Fall in Love! Accept his Proposal! Let us plan your Wedding!

Please give us a call for you "FREE" initial consultation. We look forward to hearing from you.

Congratulations on your engagement! Now the planning begins!

Charlotte Drumgoole, CPWP
Certified Professional Wedding Planner

e:events@simpleeleganceeesigns.com
w: www.simpleelegancedesigns.com

Are you planning a Wedding or Event? Give us a call we offer affordable pricing to fit any budget!
dfd20f37a2900b88 1233072385859 320 tj wed 00457
City Park Botanical Garden-New Orleans,LA-Ceremony
City Park Botanical Garden-New Orleans,LA-Ceremony
Fleur de Lis designed programs
Fleur de Lis designed programs
Bride awaiting her cue with her Bridesmaids...
Bride awaiting her cue with her Bridesmaids...
Father gives away his daughter...
Father gives away his daughter...
Groom & Groomsmen
Groom & Groomsmen
Unity Ceremony-Candlelighting
Unity Ceremony-Candlelighting
Mr.& Mrs.Torrance-New Orleans,LA-Destination Wedding
Mr.& Mrs.Torrance-New Orleans,LA-Destination Wedding
Sealed it with a kiss.......
Sealed it with a kiss.......
Mr.&Mrs.Torrance & Bridal Party
Boutonnieres22
dfd20f37a2900b88 1233072385859 320 tj wed 00457

6 Reviews for Simple Elegance Designs

Ja'net · Married on 09/27/2008

Charlotte was an absolute pleasure. I was very overwhelmed with the wedding planning process and she made it very easy and a great experience for me. She helped me to select all of my vendors and I couldn't have been happier. Everyone was very professional and I can honestly say that everything went off without a hitch! Thanks Charlotte for making my wedding day a moment that I will always remember.

Sent on 02/06/2009

Simple Elegance Designs's reply:

Mrs.Torrance,You and your husband made it easy for me.I am glad you were pleased with my services.It was great to be able to assist you with your wedding and to be apart of your joyous occassion.All the best!

Rachel · Married on 06/20/2008

When my husband and I decided to renew our vows after 25 years I began to search for a wedding planner. I found Simple Elegance Designs online and meet with Charlotte she was very down to earth and she listen to my desires and vision to make this day special for us. Charlotte, Your creativity is beyond compare. The wedding and reception we had will be forever etched in our memories as the most beautiful day of our lives. With the small budget my husband and I had for this day you worked with a tight budget and made our wedding beautiful. You thought of every single detail and worked a miracle. It was so stunningly beautiful that it not only took my breath away, but our guests as well. The flowers were incredible, the altar was beyond belief, the cake was not only lovely but tasty, the food was great and the service was among the best we had ever had. You took care of every detail perfectly and made our time with you beyond amazing.
    Mrs. Mack
    Married Again June 20th, 2008
    Dallas, TX

Sent on 08/06/2008

Simple Elegance Designs's reply:

Mrs.Mack, It was a joy to work with you to celebrate the milestone of your reunion with your husband. It was all my pleasure!
  • Southern Gal

mary · Married on 05/02/2008

Charlotte and Simple Elegance Designs did such a fantastic job with our wedding reception. She treated me, my husband, and our families professionally, but more importantly to us, she treated us as friends. We could count on Charlotte to be both supportive yet honest during the entire planning process. Charlotte made our wedding reception seem effortless. Because of her organization, planning, and execution, my husband and I, as well as our family, had the time of our lives! The contribution that Simple Elegance Designs made to this event cannot be measured! Her creativity was excepetional and the quaility of the food selections were amazing. I would recommend this vendor for any of your special occasions.

Thanks a bunch...
    M.Fields

Sent on 05/06/2008

Simple Elegance Designs's reply:

Michelle,You and your family are so down to earth you made my job easy. I wish you and your husband all the happiness,patience and love that you both can give to each other. Remember to take time to grow together. You two are a lovely couple. Congratulations again!And,"thank you" ever so much for your wonderful comments and taking time out of your busy lives to write this reveiw. Please remember I am here for all of your life's celebrations. All the best,
    Charlotte
    Simple Elegance Designs {Event planning for all your life's Celebrations!}

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• SoundSource Entertainment of Texas
    SoundSource Entertainment of Texas Wedding DJs

SoundSource Entertainment.com highly recommends this company! Are you using this vendor for your event? They are one of our preferred vendors! Call 877-266-6935 and we will provide you with a $125 voucher to use for your special day.

• Elite Massage
    Elite Massage Banquet Halls

We've had clients coming to us and say that they have used Simple Elegance Designs and the experience was wonderful. Excellent customer service and the attention to detail is superb. You can't do better than Simple Elegance Designs. :)

• Envites
    Envites Wedding Invitations

Simple Elegance Designs provides great customer service. The help you plan your events from the beginning to the end. The creative designs are so amazing. Simple Elegance is your best choice for your event planning needs.

• Dallas, 75225 See on map