Silvia Mazzei Fotografa

Florence, IT View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Silvia Mazzei Fotografa is a wedding photography company based in Florence, Italy. Photography has been a constant, silent companion for owner Silvia throughout her entire life, and she sees working in the industry as a natural decision. She loves getting the opportunity to document people, sensations, and emotions in the beautiful city of Florence. Silvia Mazzei Fotografa was created in 2013, and she hopes to use her experience to create stunning images for you and your partner on your special day.

Silvia Mazzei Fotografa works hard throughout the planning process and throughout your day to ensure you have a smooth and relaxing experience. A second shooter can be used to ensure that nothing is missed, and she only books one event per day. If you desire, she can also work additional hours and travel to multiple locations. Silvia uses a contemporary and natural style approach to her photography, and destination weddings are welcome. In addition to the wedding day, you can also schedule engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress shoots for a chance to create even more memories. Silvia Mazzei Fotografa’s high-resolution images are available in many formats, including:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the dates
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date

Paige C. Married on 09/11/2021

The most incredible and sweetest photographer

I planned a destination wedding from
    USA in Italy and came across Silvia and her online portfolio and fell in love. But to see it come to life, for our wedding, is more incredible than I can even describe. I was one of those brides who gave Silvia a large Pinterest wish list, despite being camera shy. She not only attentively, patiently and generously listened and fulfilled any request but captured the entire wedding more beautifully than I could have hoped. Every guest who has seen these pictures, we have all agreed Silvia and her team were able to capture not only the moments but the emotions, and even personalities and through their work immortalize this magical weekend! Truly a gift she has and for which I am in complete awe! Lastly, I will always be grateful and never forget her kindness! Despite my list, I am camera shy, and I was nervous and stressed, and she just made it easy, and helped me relax, and still captured some stunning shots despite being a difficult bride.
    My guests are stunned when I say we only corresponded via email and I met her online, but knowing Silvia they now know why. She is so professional, kind, pays so much attention to detail and makes the entire process so easy!!
    I wish I lived in Europe so I can tell everyone there to hire her, but anyone who is reading this and does live in Europe or having a destination wedding in Europe I 100% recommend Silvia!

Silvia Mazzei Fotografa's reply:

Dear Paige, I am SO HAPPY you liked my work!
    Your words means a lot to me, to know that I can make happy my couples make me realize how much I love this job and how much all my efforts are worth it.
    Hope to see you and your beautiful Bride Team again in Italy
    Naomi G. Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional

Silvia was professional, kind and caring, made us at feel at ease and most importantly took the most wonderful photos of our wedding which we will treasure forever.

For anyone considering Silvia and Andrea to be their wedding photographer, we could not recommend anyone more highly.

Thank you for being our wedding photographer, along with Andrea and making our day exceptional - we are truly grateful!

Silvia Mazzei Fotografa's reply:

Thank you so much Naomi!!
    R Stratton Married on 09/13/2018

Destination Wedding in Italy

We are from the US, but decided to have a small family wedding ceremony at a villa in Italy. Silvia was wonderful at communicating with us via email and setting up a skype call before we flew over to make sure she would capture everything that we were looking for. The photos came out wonderfully and Silvia is very professional, kind and talented. I would highly recommend Silvia as a wedding photographer.

Silvia Mazzei Fotografa's reply:

Thank you so much dear! I really appreciated to be part of your day and leave you great memories with my pictures

Real Weddings

• Sandra & Maciej
    74 photos · 10/02/2020
  • Yulia & Ronald
    79 photos · 10/25/2018

Deals

Silvia Mazzei Fotografa 1
Discount

All weddings in Tuscany in months of APRIL - MAY 2020, from MONDAY to FRIDAY (no weekends) will have a discount of 10% .

Florence Florence, IT, IT 0008Z
39-3335919271
Location of (Silvia Mazzei Fotografa)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding