My name is Sally, I am the owner of Silvercord Event Photography and an experienced professional Raleigh wedding photographer who serves awesome couples all across the state of North Carolina and beyond.
I specialize in photographing outdoor weddings, receptions, engagement sessions, ceremonies, tented receptions, and lovely private estates, from the field to the forest, to mountaintops and lakesides.....that reflect your tastes, your personalities, and style for your wedding day.
Cozy country Bed & Breakfasts, Inns, mansions, vineyards, gardens, arboretums, farms, the backyards of private homes, parks and more all provide the most beautiful outdoor background for your celebration. All those months of preparation will be documented by my eye for storytelling, providing you with photos you'll love for years to come.
Your wedding day will be photographed with special attention to the gorgeous light, and amazing details that can only be captured in an outdoor setting. You'll love the variety of photos that I provide: a mix of gorgeous moments and scenery fit for the pages of any wedding magazine, relaxed poses, and portraits that will make you feel beautiful and confident, and photojournalistic candids to remember all the happy interactions with your family and friends.
Holding a small intimate ceremony or a large 400 guest wedding? Here at Silvercord, I realize that every wedding day is unique and that not every couple requires the "standard" 8 hours of wedding day photography. Maybe 2, 5 or even 12 hours of coverage will suit your needs best which is why I am one of the few professional North Carolina photographers in the area who offers flexible hourly packages.
As a bonus, if you book your wedding before the end of the month, I'll include a complimentary one-hour engagement photo session too as long as the session takes place within a 25-mile radius of Raleigh N.C.!
~WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE~
Here is everything that is included...
* Candid & posed photography coverage of your wedding day
* Photographer will carry backup equipment at all times.
*Post-production of the "best of the day" images for artistic color, composition & clarity to bring the in-camera captured RAW files to the standards reflected on my website.
* Images will be delivered in jpeg format for your ease of downloading, printing and sharing needs.
* Bonus extra color toned version copies for the photos taken during your couple's wedding portrait session.
* Bonus warm toned copies of the photos taken during your couple's wedding portrait session which may include sepia, chocolate or ivory tones.
* Bonus additional high-resolution black and white copies of ALL delivered color images.
* All highest resolution images are returned to you via your own private digital gallery which includes secure password protected downloadable access for 6 months.
* All printing rights are INCLUDED FOREVER with every DIGITALLY delivered image file so that you may print your photos anywhere and anytime you wish, even from your home computer!
* Complimentary access to your own private wedding photo Ap so that you can download and share your full-size photos anywhere using your smartphone or tablet.
* Backup photographer guarantee, if for any reason I cannot photograph your wedding a professional backup photographer will be provided.
* BONUS! A FREE engagement session is included in this package when you book your 2018 or 2019 wedding date before the end of this month.
To reserve your date in our book requires the signing of my service contract and a reservation deposit of 50% of the total contracted hourly price which will be applied towards the balance on your package.
Silvercord Event Photography accepts personal checks, cash, and credit card payments via PayPal.com.
I only photograph around 25 - 30 Saturday wedding dates a year, thus, my weekend booking space is limited. If you find that you're connecting with my style of photography here at Silvercord Event Photography and would like to inquire about my specific date availability, I would encourage you to contact me today
Thanks for checking out my work here on Wedding Wire!
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
Caroline · Married on 03/23/2018
My husband and I are very happy we went with Sally. When we decided to upgrade from a courtroom wedding to a very small garden wedding with only immediate family, we decided we wanted to hire a photographer, but didn’t want to spend our savings on it. Seriously, as soon as you say wedding, most photographers start charging $1K-3K. Then we found Sally, who we could just have for a few hours and not break the bank. She was extremely responsive by both text and email. Within a couple of weeks of our wedding, we had so many beautiful shots of our special day. She doesn’t copyright your photos so once you get your album’s password, you can do as you please. The only thing I wish is that she would offer to give you a flash drive of your photos in addition to their access via website. The file sizes are quite big and take a while to download, even with a good internet connection. Otherwise, I can say Sally is a professional and very down to earth. Would highly recommend her.Sent on 04/15/2018
Silvercord Event Photography LLC's reply:
Nena · Married on 09/09/2017
I used Silvercord Event Photography for my wedding on 9/9/17. Sally and her husband Greg are amazing! Sally did the photography while Greg did the videography. My photos turned out awesome! She was able to capture all the candid moments that I missed in the whirlwind that was my wedding! She gave both color and black and white images, as well as other tones. Greg did an amazing job with the videography! They gave me a short highlight video as well as a longer 40 minute video. My husband and I will cherish these photos and videos for the rest of our lives! I would definitley use Silvercord again!!!
Mary · Married on 08/12/2017
I used Sally for my daughter's wedding 8/12/17. She is creative, positive, friendly, professional, organized, and detailed! She was a pleasure to work with and she got the photos back to us sooo quickly! She captured a vast array of wonderful shots. Each shot is in color and black & white and the ones of my daughter and now, son's couple portraits came in 2 different versions of color as well as sepia, news toned and black & white. We are delighted to have so many options!