Silvercord Event Photography LLC

• Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Silvercord Event Photography LLC

Step 1. WELCOME
I am so glad that you are here! Silvercord couples are unique as the stripes on a river rock and I work VERY hard to find them. I serve smart, ambitious, fun loving couples like you who love the outdoors as much as I do and recognize that they want playful, authentic portraits of themselves, on one of the happiest days of their lives while realizing that they need more than just gorgeous photos in pretty places.

I think that you deserve an amazing experience that allows you both to be able to relax and enjoy your once in a lifetime moments, not worrying one little bit about the capture of your wedding photographs. From that twinkle in his eye during the first time he see’s you walking down the aisle or the moment he gently brushes a stray hair from your brow on a windy mountaintop during your couples portrait session, to your soon to be legendary dance moves at your epic reception party, I will deliver all the great chapters of your love story, remaining all the while, ever- cheerful & friendly.

The crucial step first step towards working with me is determining if I’m the perfect fit for the two of you. I encourage you to check out my portfolio and review my collections listed below. If you find that your sense of taste matches my photography style and service offerings, then contact me today! Tell me all about your wedding day vision. After getting to know you online, we’ll decide if we’re the perfect match and then we will move on to the booking process...

Sugar Pine Collection ~ $1,800.00

• Up to 5 hours of Elopement or Intimate Wedding Photography Coverage
  • Hi-Resolution digital Images delivered via your own private Image Archive gallery

Maple Collection ~ $2,500.00

• 6 hours of Wedding Day Photography Coverage
  • Mobile App to print and download all Hi-Resolution wedding photos from any device
  • Choice of: An Engagement Session or a USB

• USB of Hi-Resolution Images
  • Engagement Session
  • Bridal Session
  • Custom Designed Wedding Album

PS. Need fewer hours of coverage, multi-day coverage, only one photographer, or getting married somewhere far-away awesome?
Get in touch with me and I'll send you a custom quote!

Step 2. BOOKING
Sweet!! We were made for each other (photographically speaking, lol )! You love my work and have reviewed my package prices. Now it’s time to make your dream wedding day a reality by securing your date on my calendar. Just let me know which service package that I offer will suit your needs best, and I’ll send your online contract so that you can review your chosen package and then pay your retainer to book my services.

Step 3. ENGAGEMENT
Page one of your wedding day story starts here with your engagement photos! Once you’ve secured your wedding date in my book, I’ll schedule your engagement session (if you are interested in holding one) to take place in a location of your choosing or I can offer some suggestions of where we should go. My favorite kind of sessions are ones where we can meet up at a park somewhere and go for a hike, stopping along the way to appreciate the views while getting awesome portraits of the two of you. By the way, are you camera shy or worried that your fiancé might feel a little self-conscience? No worries! I believe that engagement sessions should be fun, laid back and generally un-posed experiences. I want the two of you to interact with each other in a natural, unforced way with a sense of humor mixed in for good measure! A few weeks after your engagement session, you’ll be sent a link to your online gallery of images to download and share wherever you wish with your families and friends.

Step 4. PLANS
About 2 months out from your wedding day, we’ll start making sure that we are all completely prepared and ready for your wedding. You’ve seen all of these gorgeous portraits here on my site, the fun candid pictures, the emotional ceremony shots, and the epically romantic couples portraits, and now it’s your turn! Yay! A big part in ensuring that you get all of the best photos requires just a little bit of strategic planning between us in the form of a wedding day photo timeline. With over 10 years of capturing wedding’s under my belt, I am happy to work with you (and your wedding planner) to create the perfect photo timeline to ensure that you don’t miss out on a single one of your dream wedding photo moments!

Step 5. YOUR WEDDING DAY
Your wedding day has arrived, it’s time for you to celebrate, relax and let me get to work…This day is going to be a happy blur to you, so using your timeline as a guide, I’ll make it a priority to capture the great stuff like those good-good candid "in between" moments shared with your newlywed, your families and friends as well as those “traditionally expected photographs” that every couple usually needs (like your vow exchange during the ceremony, your formal group family pictures and cake cutting/smash shots). By the way, I'm always super excited when asked to spend extra time with my couples to capture their wedding day couples portraits in a beautiful or unique location and I sure don't mind if we have to walk uphill a mile or two to get there. The very next day, you’ll receive a couple of sneak preview photos because I’m honestly just as excited to share your photos with you, as you are to see them!

Step 6. PHOTOGRAPHY DELIVERY
About a month afterward, you will receive a link to your online gallery containing your edited wedding photos. I deliver between 60-100 edited photos per hour ( and often much, much more!) so it’s probably best that you grab a cup of coffee, snuggle up with your beloved on a comfy couch somewhere as soon as you receive your gallery link to experience the magic of your wedding day in the comfort of your own home. You’ll be able to download, print and share your memories with ease from your private online Image Archive gallery using your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.

Step 7. WEDDING ALBUM
By the way, if you have a wedding album included in your package, the ordering process couldn’t be simpler! Just select your favorite images and add them to your online favorites gallery on my website. Then, simply send me a note letting me know that you're ready to order your book, and that's it! From there a professional album designer will handle the entire process of creating your one of a kind wedding day story from start to finish. Your gorgeous hardcover photo book wedding album will be shipped to your front door within just a few weeks after you’ve completed the selection of your favorite photographs.

Follow Silvercord Event Photography LLC on

• Videos 1

18 Reviews for Silvercord Event Photography LLC

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sally! From our initial contact, she provided timely and thorough communication. She is passionate about what she does and tells a story through her photos. She really knows her stuff about photography, specifically different or difficult lighting. She made us look good! Sally worked quickly to get us our photos back and both our engagement and wedding photos were absolutely perfect! She is professional, passionate and did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend Sally to any engaged couple!

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2018

My husband and I are very happy we went with Sally. When we decided to upgrade from a courtroom wedding to a very small garden wedding with only immediate family, we decided we wanted to hire a photographer, but didn’t want to spend our savings on it. Seriously, as soon as you say wedding, most photographers start charging $1K-3K. Then we found Sally, who we could just have for a few hours and not break the bank. She was extremely responsive by both text and email. Within a couple of weeks of our wedding, we had so many beautiful shots of our special day. She doesn’t copyright your photos so once you get your album’s password, you can do as you please. The only thing I wish is that she would offer to give you a flash drive of your photos in addition to their access via website. The file sizes are quite big and take a while to download, even with a good internet connection. Otherwise, I can say Sally is a professional and very down to earth. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Silvercord Event Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Caroline! You two and your families were an absolute joy to work with! So glad that you chose me to be your photographer, thank you very much for your business. I just wanted to clarify one point that you have made in regards to my digital image delivery rights and Copyright Release as it pertains to my provided services to my wedding photography clients. As is clearly stated in my service contract, as the Photographer, I will always retain the original Copyrights to the files. What I provide to my clients is a Printing Rights Release, not a Copyright Release. This means that you, (and all of my other couples who opt for digital delivery of their images), are granted the right to print the delivered full size digital files wherever and whenever you wish for your personal enjoyment. These digital images may not be altered in anyway or sold for profit. If for some reason you would like to alter the images or use them for a Commercial endeavor, a Commercial Use Release is available for purchase. Most importantly, thanks for the heads up on the flash drive request! I really appreciate your specific feedback, it’s extremely helpful. I now added USB flash drives to my list of service as an additional option for digital delivery for my clients going forward. Yay! Thanks again, for taking the time to provide your feedback. :)

Nena · Married on 09/09/2017

I used Silvercord Event Photography for my wedding on 9/9/17. Sally and her husband Greg are amazing! Sally did the photography while Greg did the videography. My photos turned out awesome! She was able to capture all the candid moments that I missed in the whirlwind that was my wedding! She gave both color and black and white images, as well as other tones. Greg did an amazing job with the videography! They gave me a short highlight video as well as a longer 40 minute video. My husband and I will cherish these photos and videos for the rest of our lives! I would definitley use Silvercord again!!!

Award

Silvercord Event Photography LLC Pricing

Silvercord Event Photography LLC Price Rates

Silvercord Event Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Silvercord Event Photography LLC 1
    $1000 off Wedding Photography !

Now that the crispness of Autumn is just around the corner, it feels to me like just yesterday, the flowers of spring had appeared.

As of today, I have photographed 25 weddings this year with about 3 left to go before December 31st.

It's been an incredible year thus far, filled with so many happy memories of beautiful light, epic shots, and smiling faces. I've still got a few available weekends open in 2018 and am currently accepting new wedding bookings for 2019.

I'd like to finish this year's wedding portfolio off on a high note and start the 2019 wedding season with a bang!

To accomplish this, I'm offering $1000 off of my 8-hour Oak Collection Wedding photography package when you reserve your 2018 or 2019 wedding date with me before the end of the month.

This package includes

8 Hours Wedding Day photography coverage

• 2nd 8-hour Wedding Photographer for the wedding date

Hi-Resolution digital Images delivered via your own private online gallery
 with printing rights included
    • Access to your own wedding gallery App so that you can share, print and store your wedding photos from anywhere via your own Photo Website with complementary image storage for 6 months
    • Choice of: An Engagement Session or a Bridal Session

Special package offer price is $2,650

(Savings of $1000 of normal price of $3,650)

Just use the codeword "OAK" when you contact me to receive this limited time offer.

• 123 Water St. Raleigh, North Carolina, NC 27603 See on map