Silvercord Event Photography LLC

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Silvercord Event Photography LLC

Creative wedding photographer with a bright, candid and fearlessly colorful photography style

If you're searching for a creative and affordable Raleigh wedding photographer with a bright, candid and fearlessly colorful photography style, then you are in the right place!

My name is Sally Siko. I am the owner of Silvercord Event Photography. I am a professional North Carolina wedding photographer who serves awesome couples from the sands of the OBX to the blue peaks of Asheville.

I have a strong respect for people who create and then stick to their wedding day budget (yay fiscal responsibility!) so I'll keep it simple for you by photographing your wedding day for a simple flat rate, then, I will deliver your Hi-res edited digital images and videos (printing rights included) via your own private online gallery so that you may download your digital photographs and share your big day with your family and friends. No guesswork, no surprises!

~WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE~

3 Hour Package $850

4 Hour Package $1,075

5 Hour Package $1,300

6 Hour Package $1,525

Need more than 6 hours? Add $225 per each additional hour of coverage requested

Here is everything that is included...

* Candid & posed photography coverage of your wedding day

* Photographer will carry backup equipment at all times.

*Post-production of the "best of the day" images for artistic color, composition & clarity to bring the in-camera captured RAW files to the standards reflected on my website.

* Images will be delivered in jpeg format for your ease of downloading, printing and sharing needs.

* Bonus extra color toned version copies for the photos taken during your couple's wedding portrait session.

* Bonus warm toned copies of the photos taken during your couple's wedding portrait session which may include sepia, chocolate or ivory tones.

* Bonus additional high-resolution black and white copies of ALL delivered color images.

* All highest resolution images are returned to you via your own private digital gallery which includes secure password protected downloadable access for 6 months.

* All printing rights are INCLUDED FOREVER with every DIGITALLY delivered image file so that you may print your photos anywhere and anytime you wish, even from your home computer!

* Complimentary access to your own private wedding photo Ap so that you can download and share your full-size photos anywhere using your smartphone or tablet.

* Backup photographer guarantee, if for any reason I cannot photograph your wedding a professional backup photographer will be provided.

To reserve your date in our book requires the signing of my service contract and a reservation deposit of 50% of the total contracted hourly price which will be applied towards the balance on your package.

Payment information:

Silvercord Event Photography accepts personal checks, cash, and credit card payments via PayPal.com. I am proud to be one of the first wedding photographers in the Raleigh North Carolina area to accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin.  Contact me directly for my Bitcoin address and exchange rate before making your Bitcoin reservation deposit payment.

I only photograph around 25 - 30 Saturday wedding dates a year, thus, my weekend booking space is limited. If you find that you're connecting with my style of photography here at Silvercord Event Photography and would like to inquire about my specific date availability, I would encourage you to contact me today

Thanks for checking out my work here on Wedding Wire!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Digital Files (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Toning (1)

I used Silvercord Event Photography for my wedding on 9/9/17. Sally and her husband Greg are amazing! Sally did the photography while Greg did the videography. My photos turned out awesome! She was able to capture all the candid moments that I missed in the whirlwind that was my wedding! She gave both color and black and white images, as well as other tones. Greg did an amazing job with the videography! They gave me a short highlight video as well as a longer 40 minute video. My husband and I will cherish these photos and videos for the rest of our lives! I would definitley use Silvercord again!!!

Profile Picture Nena, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I used Sally for my daughter's wedding 8/12/17. She is creative, positive, friendly, professional, organized, and detailed! She was a pleasure to work with and she got the photos back to us sooo quickly! She captured a vast array of wonderful shots. Each shot is in color and black & white and the ones of my daughter and now, son's couple portraits came in 2 different versions of color as well as sepia, news toned and black & white. We are delighted to have so many options!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down, we are so happy we chose Sally as our photographer! She did our engagement photo shoot and it was AMAZING! My fiance and I had a fantastic time with our timeless vintage theme. We explored Fayetteville's Train Station and a local Rose Garden and got some great shots. I will have these photos to last a lifetime and her prices are hard to beat with also having the option to have them printed wherever you like. Turn around time for us to get the photos back was unbelievable! I Am so happy that we found you! Thanks Sally ! Love S &N

View Vendor Response