123 Water St., Raleigh, NC 27603 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Silvercord Event Photography LLC

I serve smart, ambitious, fun loving people like you who love the outdoors as much as I do and recognize that they want playful, authentic portraits of themselves, on one of the happiest days of their lives while realizing that they need more than just gorgeous photos in pretty places.

I think that you deserve an amazing experience that allows you both to be able to relax and enjoy your once in a lifetime moments, not worrying one little bit about the capture of your wedding photographs. From that twinkle in his eye during the first time he see’s you walking down the aisle or the moment he gently brushes a stray hair from your brow on a windy mountaintop during your couples portrait session, to your soon to be legendary dance moves at your epic reception party, I will deliver all the great chapters of your love story, remaining all the while, ever- cheerful & friendly.

Collection prices range from $1000 to $3400 and include digital files, online gallery access and more. I encourage you to check out my portfolio on my full website and if you find that your sense of taste matches my photography style and service offerings, then contact me today!

Follow Silvercord Event Photography LLC on

• Real Weddings 27
  • Videos 1

19 Reviews for Silvercord Event Photography LLC

Dbers · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect for outdoor pictures, friendly, professional, adaptable

When I saw on Sally’s website that she enjoyed doing photography in the outdoors, I knew she was going to be perfect for our intimate, backyard wedding. She was immediately responsive, and all of her communications put me at ease that she would be professional, adaptable, and open our ideas. But she ended up being so much more than that. Ultimately, I spent more time with her than anyone before the wedding due to prep, and she not only captured great pictures but also was very friendly and just fit right in. She embraced our photo ideas such as my husband climbing our favorite tree, our dog family pictures, and us in our hammock in the woods, and she somehow made these seemingly silly ideas into beautiful memories. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Silvercord Event Photography LLC's reply:

Oh my goodness, thank you!!!
    Your wedding day was exactly the kind I love photographing the best.
    Nothing beats the great outdoors as a backdrop in photos :)
    I loved meeting you two. It’s simply magic when I get the opportunity to work with intelligent, kind hearted couples who love hiking and exploring the world as much as I do.
    You guys were as sweet and laid back as could be, an absolute dream to spend time with.

I really appreciated the fact that you wanted to take some unique portraits too. Those hammock pictures turned out great and the fact that your husband was all about climbing a tree to get fun shots makes me smile just thinking about it :)
    BTW, your dogs are freak’n awesome. What a couple of silly knuckleheads, loved giving them head scritches, lol!

Thank you for inviting me into your home and for trusting me to document your day.
    Congratulations!!!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/06/2018

Great Experience!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Sally! From our initial contact, she provided timely and thorough communication. She is passionate about what she does and tells a story through her photos. She really knows her stuff about photography, specifically different or difficult lighting. She made us look good! Sally worked quickly to get us our photos back and both our engagement and wedding photos were absolutely perfect! She is professional, passionate and did a fantastic job. We would highly recommend Sally to any engaged couple!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Caroline · Married on 03/23/2018

My husband and I are very happy we went with Sally. When we decided to upgrade from a courtroom wedding to a very small garden wedding with only immediate family, we decided we wanted to hire a photographer, but didn’t want to spend our savings on it. Seriously, as soon as you say wedding, most photographers start charging $1K-3K. Then we found Sally, who we could just have for a few hours and not break the bank. She was extremely responsive by both text and email. Within a couple of weeks of our wedding, we had so many beautiful shots of our special day. She doesn’t copyright your photos so once you get your album’s password, you can do as you please. The only thing I wish is that she would offer to give you a flash drive of your photos in addition to their access via website. The file sizes are quite big and take a while to download, even with a good internet connection. Otherwise, I can say Sally is a professional and very down to earth. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Silvercord Event Photography LLC's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Caroline! You two and your families were an absolute joy to work with! So glad that you chose me to be your photographer, thank you very much for your business.

I just wanted to clarify one point that you have made in regards to my digital image delivery rights and Copyright Release as it pertains to my provided services to my wedding photography clients.

As is clearly stated in my service contract, as the Photographer, I will always retain the original Copyrights to the files.
    What I provide to my clients is a Printing Rights Release, not a Copyright Release. This means that you, (and all of my other couples who opt for digital delivery of their images), are granted the right to print the delivered full size digital files wherever and whenever you wish for your personal enjoyment.
    These digital images may not be altered in anyway or sold for profit.
    If for some reason you would like to alter the images or use them for a Commercial endeavor, a Commercial Use Release is available for purchase.

Most importantly, thanks for the heads up on the flash drive request! I really appreciate your specific feedback, it’s extremely helpful.
    I now added USB flash drives to my list of service as an additional option for digital delivery for my clients going forward.
    Yay!
    Thanks again, for taking the time to provide your feedback.

Award

Silvercord Event Photography LLC Pricing

Silvercord Event Photography LLC Price Rates

Silvercord Event Photography LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings