About Silverbell Weddings

Creating Memories One Wedding at a Time!

Silverbell Weddings is here to assure that what is one of the most important days of your lives becomes as special as it should be.

DRIVE THRU WEDDINGS  ARE NOW AVAILABLE!

I AM MARIA SINJARI YOUR WEDDING OFFICIANT.

Congratulations on getting engaged. Next part: Let's get married! I am here to help you customize your ceremony to your wants and needs. From a simple wedding to an elaborate wedding ceremony. From 10 guests to 200 guests. No wedding is too small or too big. My definition of a wedding is the unity of two people who have found each other and wish to spend the rest of their lives together and that is what I want to do for you! To make your day as special as is it should be. I officiate any wedding, religious, non-religious, LGTB's weddings.

I am willing to travel anywhere in Houston and its surrounding areas. My prices are affordable and reasonable simply because I don't believe that couples need to stress out about more expenses than what a wedding already brings. You ceremony should be memorable not stressful!!!!

HABLO ESPANOL

Single Religion (2)
Rehearsal (2)
Bilingual (2)
Civil Union (1)

Maria was the best!!! She made me feel comfortable and let me make so many changes without complaining once. Our ceremony was very special and just what I wanted. I really recommend her!!

Profile Picture Veronica, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Civil Union

We couldn't have been happier! Our ceremony was perfect and every word spoke exactly to our heart.

Profile Picture rosalin, 11/1/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1498173787 6b6d02038afa3182 facebookprofile

$20 Off Weekday Ceremony

$100.00 Value | Promo Code: WK80
Schedule your wedding ceremony during the week with us and save a $20.00. Within Harris County Limits *Coupon not valid for "Drive Thru Weddings"
Offer Expires: 12/31/2020
#WW34be3aff342203b1

Events

Houston, TX 77084   See On Map
832-954-9091 (phone)
Silverbell Weddings is a wedding officiant from Houston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Katy, Conroe, and Sugarland. Silverbell Weddings is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the ordained wedding industry since 2014 specializing in Wedding Ceremonies.