Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Silver Vine Studios

Digital Files (2)
Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Shannon Rae is easy going, professional, and extremely talented. I am so grateful that I was able to have her shoot my bridal portraits. Unfortunately, Hurricane Matthew postponed our October 8th wedding and I will not be able to have Shannon for our new wedding date. Regardless, I am so glad I was able to meet and work with her. I highly recommend to brides in the Charleston area!

Profile Picture Olivia, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

When looking for a photographer to capture your special day, do not hesitate to hire Shannon Rae from Silver Vine. She is affordable, great to work with and has an exceptional gift of seeing just the right moment to take that photo! We hired her for my daughter's engagement and wedding photos and could not be more pleased with the results. She and her assistant did not miss a detail and their creativity was beyond fantastic! All of the photos are absolutely wonderful and we will cherish them forever. Did I mention she gets it done quietly and without being pushy and annoying? Her sweet and quiet spirit combined with her incredible talent, makes her perfect for any event in which you need an amazing photographer!

Profile Picture User7756952, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Shannon is AMAZING at what she does. I absolutely loved working with her. She has such an eye for amazing photographs and I couldn't be happier with how my engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures turned out. I will definitely use her in the future for family pictures or whatever excuse I can use to work with her again. The second shooter she used is named Colby and she was awesome too! They were such a great team my wedding day and captured so many beautiful moments. I did a lot of research before deciding on a photographer and Shannon is not only affordable but gives outstanding work. She is also super sweet!

Profile Picture holly, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations