Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Map · Phone number

About Silver Leaf Events

Congratulations on your engagement! When we become part of your team, we will work to bring your wedding day dreams to life with flexible in-person or phone meetings (whichever you prefer!) during hours that include early mornings, lunches, evenings and weekends! Every couple should enjoy their engagement as much as the wedding itself, and from the first day our ambition is to make your planning as stress free as possible. Our tools will help guide you, step by step, toward your goal, while making sure that you stay focused on the tasks that need attention most!

Silver Leaf Events is more than a job for us. We are a team, dedicated to using OUR skills and knowledge to bring YOUR dreams to life. We are pushing the envelope of wedding and event planning, bringing it to a whole new level!

We offer personalized service with a guarantee that we'll be as passionate about your day as you are. We even offer our couples LIFETIME discounts on events they may wish to have in the future such as baby showers, graduation parties, birthday parties and anniversaries. Planning your wedding is not the end of our relationship with our clients. It is only the beginning.

Silver Leaf Events - Higher Standards. Lifetime Customers.

Follow Silver Leaf Events on

Guestbook
Jordyn
Bridesmaids1

2 Reviews for Silver Leaf Events

Misty was such a great help to me! I could not imagine planning my wedding without her. I lived out of town and she was so flexible about how and when we met, which was wonderful! She had very helpful advice and connected me with THE BEST vendors in Nashville! Everything came together smoothly and I was as stress free as possible the weekend of the wedding.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Silver Leaf Events's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you and Jarred. Congratulations again!

Anna · Married on 06/23/2012

Misty at Silver Leaf Events was a fantastic help throughout my whole wedding planning process. She kept me on track but not too stressed out in the months leading up to the wedding by prioritizing what I needed to do when. She also recommended an outstanding photography team. When my DJ fell through about 2 weeks before the wedding, Misty took care of all of it for me and found me an even better replacement - all within a few days. What could have been an exceptionally stressful moment for me was taken care of so quickly that I didn't even have time to process it all. Lastly, on the wedding day, Misty kept everything running smoothly. I used the same space for the ceremony and reception, and Misty did a beautiful job moving various pieces from their ceremony location to the reception. Each part of the wedding that Misty set up for me (i.e. guest book table) was tasteful, elegant, and lovely. I was very pleased with Misty's help.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Silver Leaf Events's reply:

Thank you Anna! You were wonderful to work with and we wish you and Michael many years of happiness!

Silver Leaf Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

• Murfreesboro, 37129 See on map
    Location of (Silver Leaf Events)