4903 Roberts Rd., McHenry, IL 60051 Map · Phone number

About Silver Leaf Design

Silver Leaf Design offers full-service floral and event design consultation and execution. Weddings, corporate parties, bridal/baby showers, holiday arrangements, funerals, birthdays, valentines day, etc. we are here to make your vision come to life.

• Wildrose Floral Design
  • Countryside Flower Shop
  • Events By Artful Decor, Inc.
sld 15
sld
sld 1

13 Reviews for Silver Leaf Design

Justin · Married on 10/22/2016

Maggie is the best hands down. Thank you so much!! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Carly · Married on 10/17/2015

Maggie was absolutely amazing to work with!! She did the flowers for my wedding on 10/17/15 and I couldn't have been more pleased with not only the flowers, but the entire experience with Silver Leaf Design. Maggie was easy to work with, very flexible and accommodating to my many many changes and a million questions. She made thoughtful suggestions and listened to my ideas and looked at my photos for inspiration. Her expertise is so helpful! She also introduced me to my favorite flowers, Dahlias, which became the focus of my entire wedding! From the moment I saw them at my wedding day to seeing them in our wedding photos, I was blown away. They were EXACTLY what I had wanted, pictured, hoped for...and more!! I got several compliments on my flowers and numerous questions on who did them! Another thing I loved about Maggie is that she includes a trial bouquet in her booking - this is such a special and above-and-beyond service. It not only helps a bride see her vision in person, but you are able to make adjustments and also take photos of how they look. It's also great for Maggie because she's a great listener and knows the right questions to ask. A few days before my wedding I got a text from Maggie that one of the flowers that was in the bouquets & bouts were part of a destroyed crop from her supplier. I was disappointed but I appreciated the message to let me know what happened - even though I knew it was totally out of her hands. However, Maggie was super quick to come up with solutions and ideas to make everything right. She actually was able to get the flowers from another florist and they were perfect for our wedding! Talk about going out of her way to make everything perfect. It's vendors like this that you want for your own wedding - people who care about your special day & add such personal touches every step of the way! Thank you Maggie of Silver Leaf Design for everything - I can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Katherine · Married on 10/10/2015

Maggie of silver leaf design is incredible. Her arrangements are beautiful, her creativity is awe inspiring, and her ability to read the mind and style of a less-than-eloquent bride's wedding vision is astounding. I had no idea I wanted what I did until she showed me- all I said was "yes! PERFECT." She is so flexible, understanding, and kindhearted, I hope she find all the success in the worl with this business because she deserves it!

Absolutely recommend, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Award

Silver Leaf Design FAQ

$ 50.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor