Silver Garden of Southfield

24350 Southfield Rd, Southfield, MI 48075 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Silver Garden of Southfield

D'Andra · Married on 08/15/2008

Silver Garden of Southfield more than exceeded my expectations! The food was so delicious and the waitstaff/bartenders did a wonderful job in servicing my 325 wedding guests. This place is a true gem!

Sent on 10/06/2008
  • shuot1

Stephanie · Married on 08/02/2008

If we could get married all over again, we would have to return to the Silver Garden of Southfield. Mary is amazing - she is so helpful and wonderful. If I had any questions and needed ideas or anything, she would return my calls or emails as quickly as she could with more than enough information. The night of the wedding the food was AMAZING and I have never had so many people tell me they loved the food. I think if we could have taken home the red skinned potatoes we would have needed a box for everyone! I plan on having any baby showers or anything of the like at the Silver Garden just because I would love to work with Mary again!

Sent on 08/24/2008

Samika · Married on 07/21/2007

Booking the Silver Garden of Southfield was the best decision we ever made!! Mary is the absolute sweetest person you could ever meet!! She was so accomodating! The chapel was absolutely amazing and the guests loved not having to travel anywhere for the reception. The food was FABULOUS!!! People asked about it for months!!! We will definitely go back for any future events!

Sent on 05/13/2009

• 24350 Southfield Rd Southfield, MI, 48075 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Silver Garden of Southfield)