Flower Mound, TX 75022 Map · Phone number

About Silver Blue Events

Silver Blue Events is a boutique wedding planning and event design company from Flower Mound, Texas. We provide services throughout the local area, across Texas and abroad. Silver Blue Events has been part of the DFW wedding industry for over five years and have been creating inspired weddings for over 15 years. We specialize in meaning-filled and artfully designed weddings, focusing on creating real weddings for real budgets.

Follow Silver Blue Events on

amb1171
1c7167e4aceea2dc 1
14606544102071179459331468642966082524473106n
20160908124659
Silver Blue Events
Bride's bouquet, delicious garden roses make the most lovely accent to the bride's ensemble.
summer bouquet
1c7167e4aceea2dc 1
14606544102071179459331468642966082524473106n

2 Reviews for Silver Blue Events

Syeda · Married on 11/12/2016

Shelly is an amazing event coordinator. She goes above and beyond on her job. I am exceedingly satisfied with her work and professionalism. Absolutely loved her work and I look forward to using her service for many more parties.
    Thanks Shelly you rock!!!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

I booked Shelley Craig with Silver and Blue Events for my reception since we had our ceremony at a small chapel and the reception at a restaurant. She went above and beyond and worked with/coordinated with the restaurant, confirming details and using her points of contact with the other vendors we used (bakery and photographer). Our first meeting was easy and convenient and she made me feel at ease with the daunting task of planning a nice reception. Along with planning and coordinating, she also provided set up/tear down as we booked a venue that would require this be done relatively quickly. Shelley also provided some additional decorations which not only set it off on the look and feel we wanted, but also saved me some time and money in shopping/DIY'ing any more than I already had!
    I definitely recommend and am glad I found her!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Silver Blue Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 695.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,595.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • How many planners are on your team? 1