San Anselmo, CA 94960 Map · Phone number

About Silvana Di Franco Photography

Hello, my name is Silvana and I want to thank you for stopping by and taking a peek at Silvana Di Franco Photography. I'm based in the San Francisco Bay area but have no troubles hopping on a plane. I love all things weddings, cinema, and music and feel especially blessed that I get to pick up a camera and be part of such a special day. My Blog/Site is a journal of sorts and a labor of love that is in constant motion. There will be a lot of wedding photography, musings on life and family, some food shots (I really like shooting food) and some just for fun entries. I'm chasing beauty always!

I have been taking pictures for a very long time. It all began with my father's film camera & curiosity. I learned by watching him mostly but it was the Sunday drive that I remember the most. It was time to get in the car, go somewhere far, and photograph all that he saw. I felt a strong need to continue this tradition. I use film just as he did, but have adapted quite nicely to the joys and freedom of digital capture. Sunday drives? Yes when ever possible! Feel free to contact me should you need any questions answered. Cheers and congratulations. It would be an honor to be part of your wedding day.

Follow Silvana Di Franco Photography on

Details005blog
facebookannouncement

9 Reviews for Silvana Di Franco Photography

Elizabeth · Married on 10/16/2010

Silvana photographed our engagement session and October wedding and she's really wonderful! From the day we first met her she was always helpful and responsive. She's very relaxed and professional and doesn't make you uncomfortable. I love her style and all my friends and family that have seen her blog and pictures tell us that we picked a really great photographer!

Sent on 11/11/2010
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 08/14/2010

Silvana stepped in when my photographer broke our contract just before the wedding. She was a wedding saver! But I believe all things happen for a reason because I could not have asked for a better photographer! Silvana's photographs for our wedding are incredible. She and her assistant Sam captured so many different moments and didn't miss a thing. Silvana is a fun, warm person and when she was photographing me I felt very comfortable. It was as though we had known each other for years! Working with Silvana was very easy and she is professional in a special, personal way. I highly reccommend her and her team. Thank you a million times!

Sent on 09/06/2010

Janna · Married on 09/26/2009

Silvana was both professional and easy to work with. She made everything easy and stress free. And on top of that her pictures are amazing. She (and her assistant) have a great eye and style and were so easy to work with before, during and after our wedding. Both our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful and if I ever need photos in the future Silvana would be the one to do it.

Sent on 02/03/2010

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Silvana Di Franco Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Splash DJ
    Splash DJ Wedding DJs

Absolute pleasure to work with!

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

Silvana is a true artist who has mastered both film and digital. Her intimate soft, intimate style is gorgeous and seems to invite her subjects to give her the most genuine expressions. As a photographer myself, I find her work to be very inspiring. I've worked along side Silvana and I can confidently endorse her photography and her professionalism. She is one of the best.

• Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture
    Amy-Jo Tatum Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

There's great attention paid here to the personal touches of the wedding day.

• San Anselmo, 94960 See on map