1864 Eureka Road, Wyandotte, MI 48192 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Silk Thumb Florist

Throughout the past years, the Silk Thumb Florist has grown, expanded and added many services along the way. Whether seeking fresh or silk flowers, we will help achieve that special look for you and your loved ones.

When store owner, Debby, opened her first store in 1984 the Silk Thumb provided silk plants and trees to its customers. Not long after fresh flowers were added to the store dynamics thus adding "Florist" to the company name. Today, the Silk Thumb Florist continues to be a family run business that specializes in customer service, dedication to excellence and personal attention to all our customers. We strive to maintain the "small business" dedication to our customers.

For the bride whose wedding will be the talk of the town...

Breathtaking bouquets, exquisite ceremony decorations, elegant tables settings... Every bride wants her wedding flowers to be perfect, and if you choose Silk Thumb Florist, they will be a joyous reminder of your special day for years to come.

The Silk Thumb Florist specializes in making your wedding an enchanted evening to remember. Our wedding planner is on hand to help with all your planning - from each flower that goes into your bouquet to the grandest arch - we assure no detail will go overlooked.

Whether choosing the Silk Thumb Florist to be your everyday florist or to make your wedding extra special we assure that no detail will go overlooked!

Follow Silk Thumb Florist on

Silk Thumb Florist 6
Silk Thumb Florist 7
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 11/10/2018

Great quality for an affordable price!

Silk Thumb did an amazing job on my wedding flowers! They were one of the few florists who was able to work within my conservative budget and still give me EXACTLY what I was looking for (right down to the exact types of flowers). They even solved a last-minute snafu and created an extra centerpiece when I had accidentally ordered 10 arrangements instead of 11. I received many compliments on their high-quality work!

Sent on 12/12/2018

jenny · Married on 10/20/2018

They were amazing!!!!

I would highly recommend Silk Thumb Florist. Not only were they attentive to what I wanted and responsive to all of my questions/concerns, they did an AMAZING job making my dreams come to life. The flowers were perfect and exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Stacy · Married on 11/04/2017

Highly recommend this florist. My flowers were amazing! Everyone has complimented them and told me they were the most beautiful flowers for a wedding! We also rented candelabras and different candles for our tables. So perfect.

Sent on 12/04/2017