2001 W Main Street, Norman, OK 73069 Map · Phone number

About Silhouette Bridal

Silhouette Bridal is a full-service bridal boutique located in Norman, Oklahoma. We are dedicated to making your dress search an experience to remember! Each gown in our boutique is hand chosen with our lovely brides in mind. We offer a wonderful selection of dresses crafted by some of the top designers in the bridal industry.

The focus of every appointment is the blushing bride! Our consultants are trained to make dress shopping relaxing and fun for you and your guests. We work one-on-one with each bride to give our undivided attention. Our staff will carefully help you choose a selection of gowns to try on. We will get a feel for your vision and style and from there we will find you the perfect gown. Once you’ve found your dress, we can play with veils and accessories to complete your wedding day look!

History

After years of playing dress up and dreaming of owning a bridal boutique, we (two sisters from Oklahoma) opened Silhouette Bridal in 2014. Planning one of our own weddings and falling in love with all things bridal gave us the extra push we needed to make our lifelong dream a reality. We have brought unique, gorgeous gowns and excellent service under one roof. Every bride gets our very best. We believe that every bridal appointment should be filled with love, laughter, and lots of lace! We would love to have you as part of our Silhouette family!

With love, Megan and Maddy

33a6b9c9073508e5 bridal 15
bridal 41

6 Reviews for Silhouette Bridal

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Megan, at Sillouette Bridal was amazing. I went into my appointment knowing that I may not be able to be in Oklahoma for my final fitting. I had no hesitations buying my dress there, even if I couldn't make it back. Once my dress was done, and I knew I couldn't come back to Oklahoma from my new home in Arizona, I e-mailed Megan with my situation. She was SO SO SO accommodating, allowing me to pay the remaining balance, she shipped my dress, and even held it for a few weeks until my parents were home to be able to retrieve the dress from the mail after vacation. I wouldn't have changed this experience for anything. I am in LOVE with my Paloma Blanca dress, and Sillouette Bridal was the perfect place for this purchase. I even went to the famous Kleinfelds in NYC with my sister to get her dress, and I believe my experience was so much more personal, and special. Thank you!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Cristen · Married on 04/15/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Silhouette Bridal. Megan went above and beyond to not only make dress shopping easy but also followed up with me periodically until the big day. She gave me her full attention and was supportive and honest throughout the entire process. I walked in several other shops and didn't feel like they had enough time. At Silhouette I was more than just an hour appointment, I was a customer, a human being and that alone was worth purchasing there. Finding the dress of my dreams just made it even better!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Katelyn · Married on 03/19/2016

You won’t be sorry by saying YES to your dress at Silhouette Bridal! All of their gowns are absolutely stunning and the best part is they are reasonably priced!! You must go and try at least one on, but trust me you’ll try more! :) It is a family owned and ran business and they are all so incredibly sweet and helpful, they truly want the perfect dress for you on your big day! The first dress I tried on was the one, I knew it, but something inside me wanted to keep trying others just to make sure. I was so worried I was spending too much of Megan's time yet she always came back with “ your fine, this is important and a big decision we have all the time you need” I felt so loved and special like a bride should! I would not waste your time going anywhere else, Silhouette Bridal is the place to find your perfect wedding dress!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Silhouette Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Red Stiletto Photography
    Red Stiletto Photography Wedding Photographers

Walking into Silhouette Bridal made me want to get married all over again!! Browsing through each hand-selected dress makes me so excited for the lucky lady who will live her fairytale in it! The owners are so helpful and knowledgable about their dresses and are more than willing to take the time needed to help their brides pick out "the dress." I love how they are a local family owned shop with a passion that will not be found in a chain dress shop. It is apparent that these ladies are living a dream of their heart that their brides will not find anywhere else!

• Hillside Manor
    Hillside Manor Barn & Farm Weddings

Looking forward to seeing these dresses in the future here.

• 2001 W Main Street Norman, 73069 See on map