Silently Screaming Designs

Silently Screaming Designs

About Silently Screaming Designs

Bold Designs for Life's Big Moments

Silently Screaming Designs offers bold designs for life’s big moments. We are a graphic design firm which specializes in couture wedding, party, and event invitations and stationery.

We believe that creating custom, unique invitations should be a collaborative process. We work with all of our clients one on one, guiding them through the process, tailoring every detail to their needs, bringing their vision to life, and making sure that they are completely happy with the final product, all while working within their schedule and budget. We assure an easy, stress-free, enjoyable experience for every client.

If you truly appreciate beautiful stationery, you'll love the different options which we offer to customize stationery and bring it to the next level!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Save the Dates (1)
Embossed (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Laser Cut (1)

Martina is a pleasure to work with! I asked for a simple design for my wedding save-the-dates. She worked with me every step of the way, from the fonts to the photos to the papers and envelopes. Martina gave me a multitude of options and I felt completely at ease in her hands. She even packaged them beautifully in a bow, and I couldn't wait to open them. I'm very much looking forward to working with her on my invitations next!

Photo of Silently Screaming Designs in Oceanside, NY
Photo of Silently Screaming Designs in Oceanside, NY
Profile Picture Amanda, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Save the Dates, Addressing, Assembly, Design, Consultations, Printing, Shipping

Martina could not possibly have done more to make sure we were happy with our invitations. She created a custom set for us and we have gotten countless compliments from our guests since sending them out. The invitations were unique, gorgeous, and perfectly us- all at a great price. I strongly believe in supporting small businesses and Silently Screaming Designs is s a great example of why. You'll be able to get an affordable invitation suite that is unique and made with love and attention for your big day.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Silently Screaming Designs FAQ

Events

Oceanside, NY 11572   See On Map
914-400-3634 (phone)
M-F 10am - 5pm EST
Silently Screaming Designs is a wedding invitation company from Oceanside, Long Island, NY servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Nassau County, the Bronx, and Westchester. Silently Screaming Designs is a professional stationer that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2007 specializing in wedding, party, and event invitations and stationery.