3520-1 Greenwood Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63143 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

11 Reviews for Signature Studio Creative Photography

K · event on 07/26/2013

Pam Bredenkamp was THE perfect wedding photographer! My husband and I decided to renew our wedding vows (the last photographer from our first wedding back in 1997 did a horrible job and we were very disappointed!) She was very friendly, personable and did an exceptional job! I would highly refer her!

Sent on 07/28/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/20/2012

Signature studios is amazing! Pam not only was the photographer at my recent wedding but my two older sisters used her for their wedding as well. This was our first time working with Kurtis who was great as well. She is amazing and i recommend her to everyone! Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2010

We used Signature Studio for our wedding photographer and we were blown away. We just received our wedding images online and they are stunning, and my husband and I hate taking pictures. We were nervous our pictures wouldn't turn out well because throughout our 5 year relationship we maybe have 10 pictures of us that we liked before our wedding and engagement photos. Our engagement photos turned out great and now we have hundreds of photos of us from our wedding that we love. Pam Bredenkamp (owner and photographer) is professional, personable and attentive. She doesn't miss anything and catches every detail. There were some posed shots (by our request) but she captured the essence of the evening. I teared up a little during the best man's speech (the only time I teared up) and she caught it! In going through the album, my husband and I were laughing because we missed so much of what else was going on during our ceremony and reception (like my flower girl laying on the floor watching, my 4 yr. old niece teaching my 1 yr. old cousin how to dance). She caught the little moments that I missed and I'm so grateful for that. At the end of the night, Pam said goodbye to me and my husband and we had no idea she was still there! Yes, I know it seems odd since photographers are supposedly in your face most of the day but that's why I wanted to mention it. Pam is unobtrusive and really does capture the wedding and reception without making herself a central part of it.

It's hard to believe that photos really can enhance memories and capture the essence of your wedding or event, but Signature Studios delivers just that.

Sent on 11/22/2010

Signature Studio Creative Photography's reply:

Thank you Jessica! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day. I can't wait to see which images you select for your album. I know I have my list of favorites.

• Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison
    Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Wedding Planners

Pam with Signature Studio has worked with me several times for the Deluxe Elopement Package. She is a professional wedding photographer who listens to your needs and provides a beautiful selections of photographs to remember your event for the rest of your life. **Carolyn Burke with ElopeInStLouis.com

• Russo's Catering
    Russo's Catering Wedding Caterers

If you want a photographer that has an eye for the right shot, Signature Studio Creative Photography is your best choice. You only get one chance to get the capture the moment. We worked with Pam personally at our Menu Samplings and we highly recommend her. Russo’s Catering

• Flourish Events & Concierge
    Flourish Events & Concierge Wedding Planners

Pam and the team at Signature Studio are delight to work with and true professionals. We teamed up for a great event this past weekend and I'm looking forward to more opportunities in the future!

• 3520-1 Greenwood Blvd Saint Louis, 63143 See on map