Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Signature Sounds

#DancingShoesRequired Just ask our past couples!

Who wants a boring wedding? Email us today and see why our weddings rock! Our couples tell us their guests still talk about the music at their reception. We aren't the guys who are going to hop on the dance floor and teach the cha-cha slide; but we are the guys who pride themselves on keeping your guests dancing All. Night. Long.

We take a nightlife approach to the dancing portion of your reception. This mean High Energy beat mixed music that keeps your guests on the dance floor! We can seamlessly integrate oldies with today's hits to keep everyone from Nana to your  little cousins (if invited) on the dance floor!

Ask about the cutting edge lighting and effects that we use to take your reception to another level!

Categories: Wedding DJ

One Event Per Day (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Microphones (2)

Choosing Jay Friese to be a part of our wedding was one of the best decisions we made while wedding planning. From our first meeting with him till the end of our wedding, he was everything we wanted in a DJ. I always thought that I wanted a band for my wedding but the prices for that were not in our budget. But after the wedding we were so glad we had Jay. Our friends and family raved about him. My husband and I love music but when we sat down with jay to start picking music we weren't really sure what to choose. We trusted jay enough to leave it in his hands and he nailed it. We had a small wedding so I was concerned not many people would dance but with jay everybody was on the dance floor. I promise if you go with Jay you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much jay, you made our wedding everything we dreamed of and we can't wait to see you perform again.

Profile Picture Siobhan, 9/22/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We chose Jay as our DJ for our wedding this past weekend, and we are so happy that we did! He was amazing. All night long our guests were commenting on what a great job our DJ was doing. He definitely knows how to keep the party going.
We had an Indian Fusion wedding, and Jay did a great job with this. We provided him with a flash drive with some Indian songs a few weeks before, and he mixed them in with his playlist. He chose the best parts of each songs and mixed everything so seamlessly that the whole night just flowed into one big dance party. I'm a shy bride and usually not a big dancer, but because of Jay I was out on the dance floor all night long and had the best night of my life. Thank you so much Jay! Our wedding would not have been the same without you.

Jay also provided the uplighting and the ceremony sound system for us. He wasn't doing the music for the ceremony or cocktail hour, but still arrived early in the day to help everyone set up for the ceremony.

Profile Picture Pamela, 8/12/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Working with Jay Friese (Signature Sounds and Lighting) was a wonderful experience start to finish. He is super organized and gathers tons of information to ensure that the event runs smoothly and to your satisfaction. Jay asked questions I never would have even thought of and was able to give lots of recommendations about other vendors and pieces of the wedding planning process. He is a true professional in this industry.

We were able to find the perfect acoustic cover version of our song so that it was appropriate for our first dance. His transitions are seamless! Jay is truly an artist at what he does. Usually when you are at a wedding, the dance floor has to warm up a little bit before people get moving. My husband and I were thrilled to see that the dance floor was PACKED immediately after dinner, when the "dancing" portion had just begun! Jay knows exactly how to make the music flow for a wedding to appeal to the guests (i.e. playing more classic tunes early on so that the older crowd can enjoy it and playing more modern beats later in the evening for the younger crowd). The dance floor was seriously full all night long and everyone commented on how amazing the DJ was, which we already knew! As a bride with a budget, I know that you have to prioritize each vendor and decision you make throughout the planning process, but you cannot compromise on a quality DJ! The DJ sets the vibe at your wedding and plays a big role in ensuring that you and your guests are having an incredible time. I would absolutely hire Signature Sounds again for a stress-free, smooth and crazy fun time!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/2/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1512414312 518e4383c83b81ba 1474990840563 ashleyadrien 753
This deal has
SOLD OUT

Happy Holidays! Email us today to see how you can save 20%!

$200.00 Value | Promo Code: Sig2018
We are offering 20% off our base pricing when at least one add-on service is selected. that pretty uch gets you a basic add on at $95.00!
Offer Expires: 01/31/2018
#WWf78ec4cbcc74f805

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Jay has helped us with several events at the salon and has worked with many of our brides. He's not just a great DJ, he's also an awesome person. Always happy, lights up the room, and really thrives on making people enjoy his experience. Signature Sounds is definitely top talent DJ and a great choice to handle the entertainment portion of your wedding!

Jay Friese with Signature Sounds is a very talented DJ. He provides a solid mix to keep guests dancing all night. He plays remixes that sound familiar but give the song a whole new sound. He definitely offers a unique experience for you and your guests

Jay of Signature Sounds knows how to rock a wedding reception like I've never seen before. I was having so much fun I (almost) forgot I was working! Highly recommended.

If you are looking for a great DJ, look no further. Signature Sounds provides excellent music and atmosphere for your wedding or event. They also offer a number of up lighting options which truly enhances your photos! Don't hesitate to contact Signature Sounds. Best, David Esposito www.luciophotography.com

Events