San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos, Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number

About Signature

We are a full wedding planning & event design firm, based in Los Cabos, Mexico. Since 2003, we have expertly blended the best of Mexican artistry, hospitality and savoir-faire with a generous dose of European flair. Our strategic partnerships with the most exclusive resorts and villas in Los Cabos, Vallarta, Riviera Nayarit, Riviera Maya among other destinations will provide you with a wide range of event venue options to design the perfect event for you.

CasaDoradaWedding2
SignatureLogo01062011
Huppacabosurf

19 Reviews for Signature

Katie · Married on 05/19/2012

Signature Events was the most reliable and professional event planning service that we have ever used. They helped my husband and I create the wedding of our dreams in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico even though we lived in Chicago. Not only were we unable to visit Cabo during the wedding planning process, but we had never even visited Cabo at all! We put our complete trust in Martha and Sarai and it was the best decision we ever made. We had a destination wedding with 75 guests that went off without a hitch. All of our guests are still telling us that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever attended. None of that was possible without Signature Events. I would recommend this event planning company to absolutely anyone. We could not be happier with our wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 11/12/2011

Working with Signature Weddings was one of the best decisions I made. My husband (then fiancée) are extremely busy individuals socially and career wise. I am also very detailed oriented and a bit Type A so it was a blessing to work with a team that catered to us and our lifestyle. The team at Signature is highly professional and they have great style/taste. One of the things I really respect out of them is they tailor your wedding to fit your style/personality. They won’t show you a catalogue of choices and have your choose “one”. They listen and get to know you to create unique concepts.
    My main contact throughout our wedding was Martha Huerta. She is lovely, amazing, and I trusted her entirely with our special day. I had an insane list of what I wanted: “Um can you find a jazz duo to play Sade for the ceremony”, “I want a colorful multi-ethnic themed wedding that is clean and modern at the same time BUT incorporate a travel theme as well”, etc. Martha magically fulfilled everything I wanted and went above and beyond. Martha and Sarai were basically my “fairy wedding godmothers”. Honestly, they took all the stress out of wedding planning. We had a Friday night welcome event on the beach at Baja Cantina and 5 minutes before the event began I started freaking out because nothing was set up for our 50+ guests. Within a few minutes Sarai shows up and tells me she will handle everything. She even stayed for a couple of hours and made sure our event ran smoothly.
    I’m not saying this because it was my wedding …but it was honestly one of the MOST beautiful weddings I have ever attended. Our friends remarked to us and their friends how beautiful and fun the wedding was. It ran so smoothly because of Martha and Sarai. Thank you both again ~ you made my wedding day perfect :-)

Sent on 12/15/2011

Brittany · Married on 06/11/2011

Signature Event Consulting provided us with the most perfect experience for our wedding and I cannot recommend them enough! I actually work in the event industry professionally and interviewed 4 other wedding planners and working with Sarai Flores was the best decision we made!

Early on Sarai asked for a few words on how we envisioned our wedding and I told her, "intimate, romantic, chic and an amazing experience for our guests." Not only did she over deliver on those wishes, but completely went above and beyond to provide us with seriously the best week of our lives!

Sarai really ended up being an incredible advisor, friend and confidant throughout everything. She strived very hard to work within our budget and gave advice even on how I should deal with some of my family challenges throughout our engagement. I really appreciated that she would listen and consider all of our ideas and even the week of the wedding when there were small changes or issues, she would come to me first so we could make the decision together and I would not be surprised when I saw the outcome.

I know that if you work with Sarai and Martha at Signature you will have an incredible experience that you will cherish forever! Here are some photos from our wedding and additional vendor information to help in your planning. http://www.stylemepretty.com/2011/09/14/cabo-del-sol-wedding-by-gary-courtney-photography-signature-event-consulting-and-design/

Sent on 01/07/2012

Signature FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 12,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Alec & T. Photography
    Alec & T. Photography Wedding Photographers

Saria/Signature Weddings is much more then your normal wedding planner, she is truly a wedding designer. She loves what she does and takes pride in every wedding (not just the large ones) Alec and I Love it when we get the chance to work with her! I think the little details of a wedding are what makes it stand out from the rest. Sarai has an eye for the details. I always say this "When a bride hires Sarai, shes one lucky bride"

• Ariel Photographer
    Ariel Photographer Wedding Photographers

Sarai Flores is one of the most dedicated wedding planner I know, she is open to new ideas and a great listener. As a photographer it is always a delight to work on ones of Sarai's wedding, because of her excellent taste, care to detail and the fine lighting mood she brings into the wedding. Her extensive network of vendor gives her access to the most exclusives locations and services. Her experience at One and Only Palmilla and Sunset Weddings had given her the expertise to handle perfectly Soirees and large events. Since 2008 Signature weddings has become one of the top wedding planning service in Los Cabos area, I am sure it will keep growing to create beautiful weddings around the world.

• San Jose del Cabo, Los Cabos Los Angeles, 90001 See on map