1811 Trammel Fresno Rd, Fresno, TX 77545 Map · Phone number

About Signature Floral Design

Our Motto is " We go Above & Beyond what is expected!" Or pledge is to offer creative floral designs on the highest level possible and by offering the freshest, highest quality of flowers guaranteed. We are committed with pride to offer personal customer service resulting in a long term lifetime relationship. We are committed to you!

MD5
Walkway of Rose Petals
MD5

3 Reviews for Signature Floral Design

Kathleen · Married on 08/03/2013

Maureen is an amazing vendor to work with! She is extremely responsive to all of your needs and has the best prices hands down! She is very knowledgeable in her work and can easily suggest flower arrangements that look just as expensive as orchids, peonies, and lilies, but can imitate that same look for her unbelievable price! She was an absolute joy to work with and I would recommend her to all of my friends :) Thank you Maureen! You have made my wedding much more special with everything you do!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Sandy · Married on 09/24/2011

I had used Maureen in the past for another event and knew how amazing she was, so I had to have her provide the flowers for our wedding. She was up front in telling me that she already had an event on my day, but was very flexible and we were able to work it out by having someone pick up my flowers for me on the morning of the wedding. She is such a sweet lady and is so easy to work with. I just told her my budget and my ideas and she was able to create truly beautiful arrangements and bouquets for our ceremony and reception. Best value in town and truly an eye for design. She is wonderful!

Sent on 02/04/2014

Leslie · Married on 03/12/2016

Maureen is such a sweet and generous person. She respected my budget, was very honest about where to find the best deal for my candles, and offered to let me borrow her pillars for my ceremony flower arrangements. My bouquet turned out beautiful! I would recommend meeting in person and speaking on the phone as the best form of communication. You can save money on delivery if you're willing to pick up the flowers yourself.

Sent on 03/25/2016