Signature Events by Barbie

Indianapolis, IN View map

$2,059 Package Price

Full service event planning specializing in local and destination weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs and special occasions.

It's our mission to take your dreams and turn them into reality with a wedding that reflects your style from start to finish. We will save you precious time, relieve stress and give you piece of mind. With our help you will avoid costly mistakes. Together we will create a wedding with real style and memories that will last a lifetime.

Each planning package is customized to meet the needs of the individual wedding couple. Our specialty is full service and design but we can style a package that addresses your particular needs.

I have been planning parties and special events most of my life beginning with my 10-year old “Barbie” Birthday Party. I have helped plan hundreds of weddings and I am proud to say that every one of my wedding couples has been totally thrilled with their final amazing wedding day.

I can't wait to meet you! Give me a call today at (317) 752-9298 or send me an email at barbie@signatureeventsbybarbie.com

www.signatureeventsbybarbie.com

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2059

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4540.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kathleen Married on 10/18/2014
    It was a big decision for us to hire a wedding planner. After working with Barbie, I wish I knew a dozen brides-to-be so I could recommend her. She was on top of EVERYTHING, knew so many vendors and was a pleasure to work with. She went above & beyond what we thought she was going to do. We were able to totally enjoy our daughter's wedding because we knew Barbie would take care of anything that could possibly come up.
  • User2108514 2+ years ago
    I found out about Signature Events from Butler University as I am an alumni and a former Trustee. I now live in Houston and really needed a first class planner to do our son's wedding-someone that I could trust from thousands of miles away.I am also the CEO of a national healthcare company who works countless hours and travels every week. Barbie not only had creative ideas and unique offerings, but dealt so well with my schedule and was never offended that I had to do a lot of it by email and very strange hours. The party was a jaw dropper and our son and his bride were over the moon happy with the event and the memory they still have today.
  • User2107526 2+ years ago
    IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH THIS VENDOR

8005 Meridian Hills Ln Indianapolis, IN, 46240
Location of (Signature Events by Barbie)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding