About Signature DJs, Inc.

Welcome to Signature DJs, "Spinning Music Into Memories."  Please feel free to contact us so we can discuss the details of your upcoming wedding reception. It will be our pleasure to sit down with you, for a no-obligation consultation.  No cheesiness, no props or dress-ups...no kidding!  We look forward to hearing from you soon, and thanks for considering Signature DJs for your event!

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

310 Reviews for Signature DJs, Inc.

Do-Not-Play List (30)
Flat Screen (3)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Video Projection (1)

There's nothing more I can say about Scott Goldoor and Signature DJs that hasn't already been said. From start to finish, they are the consummate professionals. Scott not only adjusted to all my changing requests (I kept hearing songs that I loved and changing them through the months of wedding planning!) and also gave his recommendations which were all spectacular when I asked. A truly unbelievable and professional company, I would hire them 10/10 times!

Profile Picture Yayi, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Photobooth, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Hired Scott for our wedding and couldn't be happier with that decision. He played our requests, gave us great suggestions based on our preferences, and read our wedding crowd and gave us some fun surprises. He will also stay in touch throughout the process. If you go with him, your DJ will be the least of your worries as you get close to your wedding day.
Highly recommend!

220x220 sq 1240376645532 dsc00153
220x220 sq 1240376648407 dsc00344
220x220 sq 1240376651485 dsc0146

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Scott Goldoor and Signature DJ's have been true professionals throughout the years working at and with Philadelphia Country Club. Scott and his team truly care about his clients and works to make sure things are exactly the way the client wants. PCC has even used signature DJs numerous times for employee events such as the annual employee holiday party. PCC has full confidence endorsing Signature DJs as one of its preferred vendors.

I've worked with Scott and Signatue DJ's for many years. Great DJ's! I highly recommend them.

We've been working with Signature DJ's for almost 20 years. Always VERY professional, reliable and dependable. Lots of fun and works well with our event coordinators!

We've worked with Signature on a professional and personal level. We even hired Scott for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. Great guy - great team! Signature DJs is fantastic!

126 Barley Sheaf Drive, East Norriton, PA 19403   See On Map
610-608-4277 (phone) 610-825-4777 (fax)
Signature DJs, Inc. is a wedding DJ entertainment company from Philadelphia, Pennsyvlania. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvavia, New Jersey, and Delaware. Signature DJs, Inc. is a professional wedding DJ entertainment company that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding receptions.