72116 Hwy 111 Suite 5, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Map · Phone number

About Signature Bridal & Tuxedo

Signature Bridal and Tuxedo is a full service bridal salon that brides can trust for elegance, sophistication, and style. Located in the beautiful and charming Rancho Mirage, Signature Bridal and Tuxedo provides the perfect backdrop to experience the latest in chic bridal gowns.

We provide an intimate setting to focus on you and your story. Your once in a lifetime dream is what we strive to fulfill. Your individuality is important and should shine through on your special day. Signature Bridal and Tuxedo will commit to finding a gown that embodies you and your dream, and for the rest of your bridal party needs.

The exclusive collection represented at Signature Bridal and Tuxedo ranges from elegant, lustrous, and modern to graceful, classic, and feminine. We have the best of quality gowns fit for the distinctive bride. Most of our collection can be customized for you and your vision.

Our professional staff is here to assist you and your wedding party in selecting the perfect attire. We invite you to experience this chic, intimate, and friendly boutique where we will explore your dream together!

Follow Signature Bridal & Tuxedo on

6 Reviews for Signature Bridal & Tuxedo

• Y

yamel · Married on 07/16/2011

Great Experience!!!

If you're looking for great customer service in your search for a wedding dress, this is the place to go. I am a local bride and my friends that have purchaed their gowns at this salon highly recommended Signature Bridal. The shop is very beautiful and you feel very at ease and comfortable.

My wedding consultant was spectacular! I told her what I was looking for and within a few minutes she came back with a number of gorgeous gowns. The first dress she chose ended up being the one I ultimately chose.

The seamstress, Ana, did an absolutely amazing job making my gown fit so perfectly on me. I'm very petite so she basically had to bring up my hemline quite a bit and bring in the bust line for me. My dress was also very delicate and intricate so I'm sure tailoring it took a lot of patience and time. The end result was spectacular. The fit was amazing! I received so many compliments from other brides in the store and of course from my family. Everyone said that the dress looked like it was made just for me - which just goes to show the expert tailoring that was done to it.

My entire experience at Signature Bridal and Tuxedo was great and I highly recommend it for service, value, and quality. My girlfriends recommended this salon to me and I will do the same!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Tracy · Married on 06/11/2011

Fabulous!

Great experience from start to finish. My experience was definetly more like Lauren's where the staff went out of their way to make sure that I was taken care of in a very professional manner. My bridesmaids loved their dresses and looked great in them and were at a reasonable price. I have to give them credit for being very patient with of my bridemaids who was very difficult to work with which helped to keep my sanity! I especially loved my dress that was absolutley perfect for my wedding. The selection is fantastic and the staff is very friendly, know their stuff, and not pushy. I highly reccomend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/24/2011
  • sarahpugh

Sarah · Married on 04/15/2011

4.2

My dress was beautiful. Definitely pricey, but worth it. My only concern was the wrinkle left on my dress when I picked up. I noticed it, but no once else did, so I guess it wasn't that bad.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Signature Bridal & Tuxedo FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils

• Katie McGihon Photography Wedding Photographers

We at Max And Poppy are proud to partner with Signature Bridal And Tuxedo. We know that our brides will look stunning on their wedding day when they have purchased their gown from SBAT. Leticia and her staff are professional, helpful and just lovely to be around. We whole heartedly endorse Signature Bridal And Tuxedo!

• 72116 Hwy 111, Suite 5 Rancho Mirage, 92270 See on map
    Location of (Signature Bridal & Tuxedo)