San Jose, CA 95121 Map · Phone number

About Signature Bloom

Signature Bloom, a wedding florist in San Jose CA, offers exclusive floral designs for weddings and special events. Our wedding flowers are artistic, sophisticated and unexpected with emphasis on high quality floral design, fresh seasonal flowers and intricate details. Whether you need bridal bouquets, wedding centerpieces or other flower arrangements, we custom design each piece to reflect your style and vision.

Our remarkable personalized service includes total commitment to one major event per day so we can guarantee our customers the attention and service they deserve. We invite you to call or email us for a complimentary consultation. We would love to create beautiful wedding flowers for your special day!

www.signaturebloom.com

WhiteBridalBouquet
RV1006

21 Reviews for Signature Bloom

Patrick · Married on 03/13/2017

Thank you so much!!! Highly recommended!!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Ashlie · Married on 10/10/2015

Monica was a dream to work with! I know absolutely nothing about flowers and she was patient and kind while walking me through my options for my fall weddings.

Signature Bloom was recommended to me through our Venue, working with someone who had worked at Radonich Ranch in the past was a huge plus for me. We initially made contact through a form on her website, which asked questions about our event and our flower needs. After speaking through e-mail and setting up an in person meeting I knew I did not need to look any further. Monica was the florist we needed, other florists made the process very difficult by charging extra fees to drive to our venue, or even pretending they had never worked there.

The flowers for the day of were absolutely stunning and worth every penny. I am sad I only got to keep the bouquet and a corsage of two. I originally fell in love with flowers she had done for another wedding on her website and knew that I wanted flowers similar to those at our event. The flowers that she decorated the arch with were absolutely perfect! I could not have pictured anything more beautiful.

Thank you Monica! You truly made our event a fairytale!

Sent on 11/01/2015

I would recommend for all occasions. Flowers were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Signature Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals

• Wingett Weddings & Events
    Wingett Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Signature Bloom is a dream to work with! I loved working with them and you're in great hands with Monica!

• ULTIMATE SOUNDS
    ULTIMATE SOUNDS Wedding DJs

I've worked with Monica of Signature Bloom on at least 2 weddings this past year. She is a delight to work with and her floral arrangements never fail to enhance the ambience of a room. I trust this talented & creative floral artist because her clients rave about her. Highly recommended!

• Chyna Darner Photography
    Chyna Darner Photography Wedding Photographers

So, so creative! I must admit i don't know much about floral design, but Monica creates fabulous floral arrangements. She can take the usual and add it to the unusual to make the arrangements into more of an art piece.

• San Jose, 95121 See on map